- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
UK: Technology Centre welcomes British Tomato Growers
The conference facilities at Selby based Stockbridge Technology Centre (STC) have been selected as the venue for the TGA Board and Technical Committee meetings on December 3rd and 4th.
TGA Chairman, Nigel Bartle is looking forward to the meetings: "STC is a great meeting venue with excellent facilities and now has the added attraction of a state of the art glasshouse to trial LED lights for long season crops like tomatoes.
We're looking forward to having a very productive and stimulating couple of days."
STC Ltd Board member Martin Evans said: "We're delighted to welcome the TGA to Stockbridge and to showcase the new LED facility."
Stockbridge Technology Centre is an independent, not for profit organisation that is wholly owned by the UK horticultural industry and is a centre of excellence in technology transfer to agriculture and horticulture.
The TGA represents British commercial tomato growers and exists to create a clear identity for high quality, home grown tomatoes and persuade people to look at the label to see where they are grown. The TGA also founded British Tomato Week that will take place next year between 18th and 24th May, 2015.
For more information: www.stockbridgeonline.co.uk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-25 24 Italian companies to exhibit at Agricultural Fair in Novi Sad
- 2022-05-25 Commencing today: Agritechnica Asia & Horti Asia
- 2022-05-25 Market, prices, and energy crisis - Global Tomato Congress is back
- 2022-05-24 "With the right tools, the grower can control more and larger greenhouses simultaneously"
- 2022-05-23 GrowON 2022 webinar series: alternative ways of heating greenhouses
- 2022-05-23 "Azerbaijan has great potential for vegetable exports"
- 2022-05-23 Shouguang Vegetable Expo: planting vegetables in "Space"
- 2022-05-20 Webinar: India’s vegetables can be wealth generators
- 2022-05-19 Horticulture exhibition fair took place in west Ukraine
- 2022-05-17 Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- 2022-05-13 Protected Cropping Australia Conference a success despite heavy rains
- 2022-05-13 US: Horticulture lighting and learning event
- 2022-05-13 Indian delegation visits Volcani Institute of Israeli Ministry of Agriculture
- 2022-05-12 Difficult times bring new challenges to Dutch growers
- 2022-05-12 Hort Science Live to return in July
- 2022-05-12 Hort Connections 2022: Growing Together
- 2022-05-10 The fruit and vegetable sector restarts with in-person meetings
- 2022-05-10 Macfrut 2022: opinions and reflections expressed by some of the participants
- 2022-05-09 International events bring the Plant Empowerment principles to growers around the world
- 2022-05-05 Caspian Agro and InterFood Azerbaijan open their doors on May 18