- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
- Supply Manager - Category Team (Berries Figs & Pomegranates) Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Australia)
- Retail Account Manager Italië
- Trade Compliance Specialist
Top 5 -last week
- The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- "More companies are looking for products dedicated to hydroponics"
- Hydroponics on a yacht
- "The raft is important, of course, but ultimately it’s all about water quality"
- "Chinese horticulture currently goes through a similar development as the internet did in 2002"
Top 5 -last month
Canada: Aquaponic pioneer Marc Laberge sells business, expansion slated for 2015
The team will be building new greenhouses in Québec this spring, based on Laberge's experience with commercial aquaponics. His new partner, Mr. Louis Chapdelaine, a recently retired engineer, managed one of Canada's largest construction firms. "He has a mission to make a difference in the way we grow, buy and consume our foods," said Laberge. "Consuming locally grown foods is high on our agenda. Mr. Chapdelaine and I both share the same opinions about pesticides and water economy, and we plan to make a difference."
M.Serge Vidal, ex partner , Marc Laberge, Louis Chapdelaine, and lawyer Vincent Frénette (BLG Law Firm)
The new facilities will use today's most advanced technologies while remaining organic and chemical free. Also on the agenda is bringing rooftop aquaponics to major cities in Canada to provide fresh organic fish and vegetables without having to truck the food from thousands of kilometres away.
For more information:
Cultures Aquaponiques M.L. inc.
Marc Laberge, President
35 rue Brissette
Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts (Québec) Canada
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-23 Mr. Salad goes 'back to the future'
- 2020-11-23 "Good end result for Dutch bell pepper growers after memorable season"
- 2020-11-20 Blueberry grower alleges United Exports claimed royalties on unregistered varieties
- 2020-11-20 The benefits of lean techniques in horticulture
- 2020-11-20 VeggiTech inspires people to grow crops sustainably
- 2020-11-19 NDSU request to rename greenhouse in honor of former ND governor
- 2020-11-19 Aussie Govt attempts to pinch Kiwi seasonal workers, offering $2000 to work in Australia
- 2020-11-18 UK herb grower reports losses
- 2020-11-17 Partnership with Western Growers to accelerate field harvest automation
- 2020-11-16 Master growers share knowledge in apprenticeship program
- 2020-11-13 US (TX): VegOut! Farms completes major expansion in October 2020
- 2020-11-13 "The cycle for growing coriander has gone from 21 to 14 days"
- 2020-11-13 Eden Green CEO Eddy Badrina talks about vertical greenhouse farming in Earth911 podcast
- 2020-11-12 US: Crowdinvesting campaign to scale greenhouse grower
- 2020-11-12 Michael's nontraditional path to horticulture allows him to use technology while working outdoors
- 2020-11-11 Tasmania signs seasonal worker deal
- 2020-11-10 From combat to the classroom
- 2020-11-10 The hardest harvest: looking back on the shutdown of Nature Fresh Farms
- 2020-11-10 1500 Australians registered for farm work, but none are being hired
- 2020-11-09 ‘Farmers can’t rely on UK workers alone’