Top 5 - yesterday
- “Any new greenhouse project should be properly designed in terms of financial profitability”
- Thrip protection and prevention of excessive humidity
- "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- "Automatic nutrient measurement is ready to be put into practice"
- US (TX): City of Amarillo approves $3.75 million for new tech greenhouse plant
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "We harvest 40,000 heads of lettuce per day"
- Tomato plants in winter conditions: Propagation tips and tricks
- How a New Zealand grower has built and is expanding a successful multi-fruit orchard
- Japanese Berry Pop fresh strawberry seeds now available for global markets
- Kuwait: Aeroponic greenhouse to continue country's effort to cut down import
Fruit Logistica 2023
Date : 2/8/2023 - 2/10/2023
Location : Berlin, Germany
3.300 exhibitors and 72.000 trade visitors attend FRUIT LOGISTICA every year to realize their full business potential within the international fresh produce trade – and to write their own success story.
Date: 8-10 February
Location: Berlin, Germany
FRUIT LOGISTICA covers every single sector of the fresh produce business and provides a complete picture of the latest innovations, products and services at every link in the international supply chain. It thus offers superb networking and contact opportunities to the key decision-makers in every sector of the industry.
Click here to register for the event
For more information:
Team FRUIT LOGISTICA