Dole Fresh Vegetables introduces five new flavor varieties to its DOLE® Chopped Salad Kit product line.
In addition to the new flavors, the new kits feature a new package design to deepen Dole’s resonance with salad customers, especially Millennial and Gen Z salad users. They’re designed to delight foodies and casual consumers alike with eye-catching photography, improved flavor, and ingredient communication.
In addition to the new flavors, the new kits feature a new package design to deepen Dole’s resonance with salad customers, especially Millennial and Gen Z salad users.
“This new look is a result of extensive consumer research to direct and validate the design,” said David Austin, VP of product innovation. “The new packaging is a bolder, more contemporary design featuring a larger window to spotlight freshness, quality, and diversity of ingredients.”
All five new kits – Roadhouse BBQ, Chophouse Crunch, Hibachi Miso, Everything Caesar, and Crunchy Taco – will be on supermarket shelves nationally by mid-April.
- DOLE Everything Caesar Chopped Kit: This Caesar brings together chopped kale and broccoli as well as garlic crouton crumbles, shredded Parmesan, and a savory “Everything Seasoning.”
- DOLE Crunchy Taco Chopped Kit: This salad is inspired by the flavors of birria-style tacos, blending cheddar and cheesy tortilla chips and strips with its savory, smoky Birria Taco dressing.
- DOLE Roadhouse BBQ Chopped Kit: Inspired by the traditional Texas-style roadhouse, this salad includes crispy onion strings, crispy dillies, chopped greens, and a smokey mesquite BBQ dressing.
- DOLE Chophouse Crunch Chopped! Salad Kit: This salad is a blend of greens, crispy onion strings, crispy corn, and sliced smokehouse almonds tossed with a creamy chophouse dressing.
- DOLE Hibachi Miso Chopped Kit: This salad captures the flavors of a Japanese hibachi restaurant and includes cashews, sliced almonds, crispy wonton strips, and a Japanese Miso dressing.
For more information:
Tel.: +1 (949) 233-0984