PRO-MIX Bio-Fungicide is a line of EPA-registered growing media amended with a natural, non-GMO bacterium called Bacillus pumilus PTB180.
- Rapidly colonize plant roots, forming a protective biofilm around them.
- Produce a polypeptide that acts as a natural fungicide, suppressing the growth of pathogens such as Alternaria, Fusarium, Pythium, and Rhizoctonia that cause root disease, crown rots, or damping off.
- Reduce loss of seedlings, liners, and transplants from root disease pathogens.
- Colonizes all plants and stays with the plant throughout its life cycle.
- Reduces the need for maintenance applications of fungicide drenches, saving time and money.
- No need to reapply PRO-MIX Bio-Fungicide – it stays with the plant through its whole life cycle.
For more information: