The Controlled Environment Agriculture Alliance (CEA Alliance) has announced new Directors elected to serve on its expanded Board of Directors. Members of the Board of Directors include:
Newly elected Directors:
- Steve Campione, Chief Financial Officer, Bright Farms
- Brian Cook, President, Local Bounti
- Monica Noble, Director - Quality & Safety, 80 Acres
- David Nothmann, Chief Operating Officer, Unfold
- John Perkins, Chief Financial Officer, Upward Farms
- Dinesh Babu, Vice President of Food Safety and Compliance, Revol Greens
- Tim Cunniff, Co-Founder, Executive Vice President of Sales, Little Leaf Farms
- Dan Malech, Senior Vice President, Strategy & General Counsel, Plenty
- Marc Oshima, Chief Marketing Officer, Co-Founder, AeroFarms
- Katie Seawell, Chief Commercial Officer, Bowery
Officers of the Alliance include Marc Oshima, Chair; Katie Seawell, Vice Chair; and Tim Cunniff, Treasurer.
“I want to thank these industry leaders for stepping up to serve our membership on the Alliance’s Board of Directors,” said its Executive Director Tom Stenzel. “As companies see the value of our collective efforts, our membership continues to grow among both greenhouse and indoor vertical farms, their suppliers and business partners, and their customers. A special welcome to our newest members ARCO/Murray and IFCO Systems.”
The CEA Alliance will be present at Indoor-Ag-Con February 27-28 in Las Vegas and is sponsoring the opening night reception on the expo floor.
For more information: