A new greenhouse in Davis is growing vegetables with a focus on sustainability. Gotham Greens opened its ninth location and its first facility on the West Coast. The greenhouse uses a hydroponic method of growing, using water instead of soil.
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
- New 15-acre greenhouse in Kentucky the first of three to be opened by Q4 2022
- “The climate in Sicily truly makes our tomatoes unique”
- China's first artificial intelligence 5G agricultural robot comes out
- Australian-based Provenance Propagation visits Boal Systems
- Automation and control are the main focus of the International Propagation Seminar
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-28 Strawberry season shortened to 7-8 months instead of 12
- 2022-09-28 Future of tomatoes in CA drought: hydroponic farming?
- 2022-09-28 India: Engineering professor grows vegetables in recycled refrigerators
- 2022-09-27 “The climate in Sicily truly makes our tomatoes unique”
- 2022-09-26 "With the limitations we had, we are still heading for a very good production"
- 2022-09-23 Raspberry season extended at Annapolis Valley, N.S., farms due to pilot project
- 2022-09-23 New Dubai residential project includes vertical garden
- 2022-09-23 This indoor vegetable grower uses AI and automation to make your next salad
- 2022-09-23 UK: New courses help secondary students engage with nature and horticulture
- 2022-09-22 "It's a tricky balance between environmental and financial feasibility"
- 2022-09-21 Philippines: Hydroponic farm gets tax incentives
- 2022-09-21 Large-scale planting of Ganoderma lucidum in solar greenhouses
- 2022-09-21 Why cooling is an important asset in vertical farming
- 2022-09-20 Wilmington restaurant leading a fresh trend with horticulturist, on-site greenhouse
- 2022-09-20 US (AK): Beggs man works to create sustainable food program in Green Country
- 2022-09-20 "If I lower my nitrate, will my neighbour have aphids and I won't?"
- 2022-09-19 Respecting roots with the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation
- 2022-09-16 Quintessential Quebec: How the province is driving fresh produce forward
- 2022-09-16 Vertical greenhouse to grow 2M pounds of produce in Maine
- 2022-09-15 "Future of tomatoes amid CA drought: Hydroponic farming?"