The video below shows a group of growers from Bangladesh cleaning hundreds of fresh carrots by pushing them back and forward on a tarpaulin. This method is a traditional way of cleaning in the region.
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Vertical solar panels under the gutter can provide significant savings in plastic greenhouses"
- The differences between greenhouse growers in US and Canada
- German grower reduces moisture in slabs with Spacer
- Half the labor if tomato grows upside down?
- China: Abundance of crops grow in arid Xinjiang desert
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-29 Uganda: Professionalizing farmers’ access to finance
- 2023-05-29 Turkmenistan: Rapid expansion of greenhouse tomato market
- 2023-05-29 US (CA): Monterey County still dealing with flood damage
- 2023-05-29 New unheated French greenhouse tomato launched
- 2023-05-29 Tomato shortage looms as farmers lose N5.6 billion in one month
- 2023-05-29 Panama Canal again lowers drought restrictions
- 2023-05-29 "Flemish agriculture has been written off before, but always rallies, thanks to strong foundation"
- 2023-05-29 Farmers and growers underreport unfair trading practices
- 2023-05-29 Thousands of tonnes of UK produce being destroyed every day
- 2023-05-26 Concerns over fresh produce availability decline in the UK
- 2023-05-26 Vietnam and Israel cooperate to speed up trade deal enforcement
- 2023-05-26 Increased challenges for Florida's strawberry industry
- 2023-05-26 Guadalajara meeting will propel the Mexican blueberry industry forward
- 2023-05-26 US: Organic food sales break through $60 billion in 2022
- 2023-05-26 Latin American strawberry growers expand production to meet increasing demand
- 2023-05-26 Global container production, once experiencing roomy growth, is now in a tight spot
- 2023-05-26 Chinese are bringing cucumbers to music festivals
- 2023-05-25 Bad weather causes damage in Sicily again
- 2023-05-25 UK fruit exports to the EU down by more than half since Brexit
- 2023-05-25 Border delays blamed for halving British fruit exports to the EU