With more than 7,500 active users on United Fresh LIVE! during the 2020 virtual experience June 15-19, attendees competed to show who was most active on the platform, as well as several games testing their skills.
The top “badge collector” indicating most active on the site goes to Fiza Jabeen of BrightFarms, followed closely by John Savidan of Gelson’s Markets. Badge collectors will receive $100 and $50 gift cards to a variety of national restaurants. Special thanks to our sponsor FreshPoint for supporting our restaurants across the country! Congratulations to the following badge winners:
Badge winners $100 gift cards
- Fiza Jabeen, BrightFarms
- John Savidan, Gelson’s Markets
- Dianna Rodriguez, Desert Pacific Growers/Covilli Brand Organics
- Peter Steinbrick, Melissa’s
- Mark Munger, 4Earth Farms
Badge winners $50 gift cards
- Kyle Griffith, Pete’s
- Dez Forsythe, National Produce Consultants, LLC
- Brandon Bentley, Tops Friendly Markets
- Chyer Kim, Virginia State University
- Ali McKenzie, Violet Gro Inc.
Attendees also showed their skills in solving a series of five puzzles submitted by our platinum sponsors. Congratulations to our top puzzle solver Andrew Even of Walmart, who completed all five puzzles in the best time. Other puzzle winners include:
Puzzle winners $100 gift cards
- Andrew Even, Walmart
- Sarah Krzysik, Nature Fresh Farms
- Annie Faller, Fresh Venture Foods
Puzzle winners $50 gift cards
- Sandie Law, US Foods
- Megan Shieh, Student
- Lilian Diep, AndNowUKnow
Finally, attendees got to show their fruit and vegetable skills in a trivia contest of knowledge and speed. Congratulations to our top trivia expert Rayn Ellison of K-VA-T Food Stores, and all of our trivia winners.
Trivia winners $100 gift cards
- Ryan Ellison, K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.
- Ashley Klotz, Duda Farm Fresh Foods
- Pete Barretta, K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.
Trivia winners $50 gift cards
- Connor Neary, Mission Produce Inc.
- Michael Sein, Martin’s Supermarkets
- Abel Reynoso, Albertsons
United Fresh LIVE! remains open and online 24-7 to explore our expo hall, view workshops and general sessions on-demand, and even try your hand at one of the games. See how you do versus these experts! Disclaimer: the official contest is over, but have fun! To login, visit www.unitedfreshlive.org.
United Fresh Produce Association
Tel: (+1) 202-303-3425