- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- The industry responds to Infarm news
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Revol Greens partners with Blue Radix to add autonomous growing to US greenhouses
- Tomatoes with a ‘wow’ factor thanks to a finely tuned irrigation strategy
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Article not found
This URL cannnot be processed. If you were looking for a news article, then it may have been deleted or moved. If it has been moved then you can find it in the archive. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Maybe this article was published on one of our other sites: