PuckerButt Pepper Company founder Ed Currie is on a mission to create the world's hottest peppers. Ed is the evil genius who brought the world the Carolina Reaper, one of the hottest hot peppers in existence; but he's not stopping there.
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
- Canadian grower adds space to indoor strawberry farm
- Unprecedented challenges ahead for the Fresh Herbs Industry
- More demand for pepper washers due to aphids
- "Production volume of Chinese strawberry tomatoes grew by 20%-30% this year"
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-20 Satara duo’s tomato diary provides farmers a step-by-step guide to grow quality produce
- 2022-07-15 China to build international agricultural breeding center in Hainan
- 2022-07-15 Excessive-protein, edible crop selection developed that ‘thrives’ on fallow land
- 2022-07-08 The world's tiniest tomato: difficult to grow, but consumers love it
- 2022-07-07 Tomato Rosamunda on shelves in shops all over Poland
- 2022-06-28 Cornell University once created purple strawberries
- 2022-06-27 "In China, the pink beef tomato is very popular"
- 2022-06-23 New greenhouse lighting helps researchers’ urgent need for speed
- 2022-06-16 Rijk Zwaan lettuce varieties have resistance against newest Fusarium race
- 2022-06-16 $12.1 million announced for agriculture genomics projects in Alberta
- 2022-06-15 US: New source for locating seed suppliers
- 2022-06-13 New approach to raspberry breeding in Italy
- 2022-06-09 National coordinators meet in Sweden to discuss plant genetic resources
- 2022-06-08 New greenhouse Enza Zaden Tanzania by Bosman Van Zaal
- 2022-06-06 Lettuce is a staple of the American diet
- 2022-06-06 Sustainable aquaponics farm on Kauai
- 2022-05-25 Driscoll's newest innovation now in the grocery aisle
- 2022-05-25 What happens when plants have stress reactions to touch
- 2022-05-24 Gene-edited tomatoes boosting vitamine D could soon be sold in England
- 2022-05-24 US: Scientists turn tomatoes into a rich source of vitamin D