PuckerButt Pepper Company founder Ed Currie is on a mission to create the world's hottest peppers. Ed is the evil genius who brought the world the Carolina Reaper, one of the hottest hot peppers in existence; but he's not stopping there.
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We will supply 2 million kg of fresh produce to the UAE market in 2021"
- Investors perception: “Cute millennials with a container farm”
- It all started with two teenagers and one invention
- Modern 'dude ranch' uses solar greenhouse to help wounded vets and their families
- Is it possible to cut lettuce in just one second?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- “If we really want to make a change, we should intensively invest in innovation and technique in Africa”
- "Algorithm predicted irrigation need much better than I can with 38 years experience"
- "The sheer size of this pepper greenhouse makes it a remarkable project"
- Increasing yield, while improving plant quality and driving down energy costs
- Get your copy of the Greenhouse Guide
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-17 Utrecht scientists discover fast-forward plant improvement technology
- 2020-09-16 Bayer trials new tomato varieties with ToBRFV resistance
- 2020-09-11 Mprise organises webinars about ERP & Apps for seed companies
- 2020-09-10 Apoximis: easy propagation of high yielding hybrids
- 2020-09-09 New hybrid variety of salad cucumber in India
- 2020-09-07 Syngenta launching new tomato varieties
- 2020-09-04 European breeders demand an update of the regulation on plant variety rights
- 2020-09-02 New temperate strawberry varieties preparing for commercialisation in Australia
- 2020-09-02 The link between DNA repair and crop resilience in plants
- 2020-08-28 “We only develop special varieties"
- 2020-08-27 CIOPORA, AIPH, Euroseeds and Plantum request revision of Council Regulation (EC) No 2100/94 on Community Plant Variety Rights
- 2020-08-27 New high-tech tomato varieties hitting the market
- 2020-08-27 UF/IFAS varieties grow in 70 countries
- 2020-08-26 Glen Mor: disease-resistant raspberry launched at Fruit for the Future 2020
- 2020-08-21 Taiwan to send seeds to outer space
- 2020-08-20 The first private F1 seed strawberry varieties in Japan
- 2020-08-20 Comparison of a hundred tomato varieties' genetic sequences
- 2020-08-20 Russian greenhouse complex introduces new eggplant variety
- 2020-08-19 New biofortification method that transforms leaves into nutrient stores
- 2020-08-18 "The market for strawberry varieties is in flux"