Carbon dioxide enrichment has long been known as a tool to boost greenhouse crop yield but the benefits depend on the crop and production environment especially light. In this webinar, Cornell University researchers will discuss:
- The basics of greenhouse CO2 enrichment.
- Current research underway to determine response of tomatoes and strawberries on light and CO2.
- Experimental results from two years of studies on day-neutral strawberry cultivar selection and response to HPS and LED supplemental lighting.
- Date: October 25, 2019
- Time: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. EDT
- Presented by: Neil Mattson and Jonathan Allred