MycorSystem for Blueberries is a new treatment from Maxstim, and this product will be introduced during the Fruit Attraction in Madrid, October 22nd – 24th.
MycorSystem is designed and proven to inoculate and improve the microbial structure of the soil.
Maxstim is tapping into a symbiotic relationship that has existed for millions of years between plants and mycorrhizae fungi, working together with the plant to create a synergistic relationship providing an active environment for growth.
The blend of natural ingredients in MycorSystem allows these microscopic fungi to go to work immediately by attaching themselves to the seed or plant roots and creating a network of communication between plants and their growing environment.
Benefits of MycorSystem for Blueberries:
- Inoculates the rhizosphere with the combination of specially prepared ericoid mycorrhizae and growth promoting bacteria with a Maxstim bio stimulant formulation.
- Creates a synergistic effect inducing a dramatic response from blueberry plants.
- Stimulates the plant's metabolic processes for greater yield, and brix levels in blueberries.
- Creates symbiosis in the substrate between blueberry roots and the microbiome stimulates the root development.
- Greater efficiency to absorb nutrients and water which increases the chances of survival when transplanting young nursery plants.
MycorSystem is currently available for Blueberries and Sports Turf.
To find out more, visit the booth of Maxstim at the Fruit Attraction in Madrid, booth nr: 4D10A.