The new Greenery Distribution Centre in Barendrecht has been operational for half a year. In the video below the Greenery gives us a look behind the scenes. The new building is 42,000 square metres, has 10,000 solar panels on the roof and 77 loading docks.
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
- Senior Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Finka San Antonio cuts the ribbon on its 22-hectare greenhouse
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-26 Farm in East Windsor gets federal funding for geothermal greenhouse
- 2022-09-26 Value of fresh fruits and vegetables ordered from USDA Foods is up 10 percent
- 2022-09-26 The national headquarter of 58 Agricultural in Tianfu Agricultural Expo Park introduced over 10,000 blueberries
- 2022-09-26 "Automation is a journey that doesn't stop, so don't wait to make a start"
- 2022-09-26 AEssenceGrows invites investors to join crowd-funded stock offering
- 2022-09-26 US East Coast: "CEA products are becoming the top search on our website"
- 2022-09-26 Germains Seed Technology appoints Agnieszka Szkurlat as Business Director for Europe
- 2022-09-23 Winrock gets $45M to expand climate-smart agtech in Malawi and Thailand
- 2022-09-23 Hydroponic farming in Houston
- 2022-09-23 Circadian rhythms: AI can reduce vertical farm energy consumption by up to 27%
- 2022-09-23 Big Tex Urban Farms growing to help feed South Dallas
- 2022-09-23 The 70-hectare blueberry planting base in Futian Town will be completed by the end of the year
- 2022-09-23 “We are in the process of diversifying the origins of our berries”
- 2022-09-22 Raspberry tree gives 'back-friendly harvest'
- 2022-09-22 An intelligent environmental control system helps greenhouse strawberries achieve high yield and output
- 2022-09-22 Geothermal activities of ECW Energy taken over by heat company
- 2022-09-22 "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
- 2022-09-22 Innovation Agri-Tech Group appoints plant scientist and molecular biologist
- 2022-09-22 Taylor Farms takes one California facility off the grid
- 2022-09-22 "Research on genotype-phenotype associations is essential for the development of climate-proof crops”