The team of lighting experts at TotalGrow has launched the new TotalGrow Mult-HI fixture line. "These high intensity, multi-bar light fixtures from 170-640W at up to 2.7 µmol/J provide exceptional growing power, quality and uniformity with excellent affordability and ease of implementation, all at only 2” thick," they explain.
"Various options allow Mult-HIs to provide ideal solutions for any vertically-confined, high intensity growing situation." These include:
- 170W, 240W, 320W and 640W lights styles with 3-8 light bars and 18-43” widths for PPFDs up to 1000+ µmol/m2/s.
- Direct-connecting daisy-chaining for remarkably clean and simple large installations, or built-in power cords for smaller setups.
- Standard or High Efficacy versions of almost any light spectrum to precisely match growth and business goals, or the very versatile Venntis Full Grow Spectrum for almost any crop.
According to the company, built-in power supplies inside of the lights further simplify installations and reduce spacial needs. "Perhaps most helpful of all is individualized, patient horticultural lighting expert attention to make sure lighting opportunities and challenges are well understood and the optimum light plan is provided for grows of any size and type."
TotalGrow HI-Top Updated for Improved Costs
In addition to the launch of the Mult-HI lights, TotalGrow has released a new generation of High Intensity Top-Lights (HI-Tops). "When the thin, wide form factor of the Mult-HI is not needed, such as in greenhouses or larger-spaced warehouse grows, the newest generation of HI-Top generates an ideal light spectrum for diverse supplemental and sole source applications with a versatile output pattern, exceptional efficiency and profound total value in a pleasant work environment. This plug-and-play solution is simple to implement, low on upfront and ongoing costs and makes it possible to sustainably grow high quality plants year-round over a very long lifetime."
- 330 or 530W of power at up to 2.6 µmol/J for the light intensities your plants need
- Robust, reliable and streamlined design for simple utilization
- Full spectrum for exceptional versatility
Spectrum Customization Available
"With over 7 years of research, development and diverse experience in the horticultural lighting market refining these designs and informing application recommendations, the TotalGrow team is well equipped to provide custom lighting plans for any lighting need," the company concludes.