In this video, Horticulture Specialist Troy Buechel talks about the OMRI-Listed PRO-MIX PG Organik general purpose organic growing medium for the production of organic greenhouse crops such as vegetable & herbs, small fruit crops, flowering plants and more. It is recommended for seed germination and plug production.
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-12 Nutrien announces temporary potash production downtime
- 2019-09-11 The effect of soil solarization and calcium cyanamide on strawberries
- 2019-08-21 Yara and Nel collaborate to produce carbon free hydrogen for fertilizer production
- 2019-08-20 Effect of organic fertilizer on growth and nutrient leachate profile of greenhouse cucumber
- 2019-08-16 "Less guessing, more precision fertilization"
- 2019-08-16 Improving strawberry yields with biostimulants
- 2019-07-15 Testing for better crop monitoring with tomato plants
- 2019-07-04 "Improved shelf-life and stronger yields for strawberries and lettuces"
- 2019-06-18 Considering mixing your own fertilizer solutions?
- 2019-06-18 Innovative new controlled release fertilizer for the Canadian market
- 2019-06-17 Biostimulants application in horticultural crops under abiotic stress conditions
- 2019-06-17 Sustainable agronomic strategies for enhancing the yield and nutritional quality of wild tomato
- 2019-06-13 "Human activity means UK peatlands contribute to climate change"
- 2019-06-12 Australia: Incitec Pivot Fertilisers steps up in horticulture
- 2019-06-12 Is adding fertigation to your growing mix right for you?
- 2019-06-10 Improving tomato yield with nutrient materials containing microbial and botanical biostimulants
- 2019-06-07 Carbon Gold’s biochar first to receive RHP approval for Dutch commercial horticulture
- 2019-06-05 US (DE): UD-developed beneficial bacteria part of BASF product for soil
- 2019-05-27 Urea addition promotes metabolism and utilization of nitrogen in cucumber
- 2019-05-20 "Precision fertilization is improving"