On November 26, 2018, The Lange Law Firm filed an E coli lawsuit on behalf of a man who was diagnosed with an E coli infection and hospitalized in Florida, after eating romaine lettuce at Beef O'Brady's in Florida. The E coli victim is a Texas resident.
Food safety lawyer Jory Lange has received dozens of calls from families across the country who became ill after eating romaine lettuce.
"This is the third E coli outbreak from romaine lettuce or leafy greens in the last 12 months. We've received calls from a number of people who were hospitalized after eating romaine lettuce. If you have any romaine lettuce grown in California in your home, the CDC and FDA recommend that you throw it out and not eat it," says national E coli lawyer, Jory Lange.
For more information: