Job Offers

"Tweeting Growers"

Top 5 - yesterday

Top 5 - last week

Top 5 - last month

CAN (ON): Greenhouse worker dies after electrocution

A 29-year-old man has died after being electrocuted at a greenhouse in Leamington, CTV Windsor News reports.

OPP, EMS and Leamington firefighters responded to the industrial accident at a greenhouse operation in the 800 block of Mersea Road 4 on Monday around 9:30 a.m.

The Ministry of Labour has begun an investigation.

Ministry Spokesperson, Janet Deline says EMS attended the Great Lakes Greenhouse after a report a worker was injured while working on an electrical panel.

The worker was transported to the hospital.

Police say he was electrocuted and has succumbed to his injuries.

More here.

Publication date:

Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here

Other news in this sector:

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber