- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- First semi-closed greenhouse completed in Shanghai in late October
- From war zone to award-winning coconut coir factory
- "I used to sell millions of heads of lettuce a year; not anymore"
- The coupling of nanotechnology and luminescent films to optimize greenhouse light quality
- Water droplets smaller than a human hair
Top 5 -last month
- Using LED grow lights and less irrigation makes stronger plants
- "Deep Water Culture continues to give encouraging results"
- "Vertical farming won’t replace all greenhouse production, but it’s more a combination of all of them"
- Lettuce in a hydroponic system: 100% organic nutrients
- "Vertical farming is not the answer for all of humanity's woes"
Mexico: Organic produce to supply North American consumers
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-20 Great export window for Zimbabwe's organic fresh produce
- 2020-10-08 UGA researcher to study potential use of essential oils in organic blueberry production
- 2020-10-06 "We are excited to provide organic farmers with our biological products"
- 2020-09-24 India: MeraKisan wants to help growers to cope with emerging ‘organic wave’
- 2020-09-09 EC prepares new initiatives to boost organic farming sector
- 2020-08-13 All about innovation of organic food and farming in Italy
- 2020-07-13 Ramping up organic seed production in Portugal
- 2020-07-09 Danish organic fruit and vegetable sales up 143% over the last 4 years
- 2020-07-07 New 100% biological 1kg strawberry box
- 2020-07-07 Hydroponic farming; a sound investment
- 2020-06-29 CAN (ON): New tool for knowledge sharing and evidence-based decision-making in organics
- 2020-06-26 "Export and domestic organic horticulture industry will benefit from a national New Zealand standard"
- 2020-06-24 "Integration of practical experience and science, a golden combination"
- 2020-06-23 Survey gauges demand for organic certified hydroponic nutrient solution
- 2020-06-16 Farm economics – soilless (hydroponic) farm costs
- 2020-06-15 COVID-19 will shape organic industry in 2020 after banner year in 2019
- 2020-06-08 The state of organic farming in Hungary
- 2020-05-20 "Don't make containers and hydroponic production methods prohibited practices"
- 2020-05-19 Germany: Product submissions for organic Input list 2021 now possible
- 2020-05-06 USDA allows flexibilities for organic certification amid coronavirus pandemic