- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Levity CropScience appoints American distributor
Levity has an innovative approach to agronomy and their specialist scientists offer tailored advice to growers. This is because their scientists understand the problems of growers and create chemical based smart fertiliser products to solve those problems.
Levity’s Lono fertiliser range will be introduced to the American market by OMEX Agrifluids USA, based in California, where it will be marketed as ’Size N'.
During independent trials, Size N has been proven to increase potato yields by $1000 per hectare. It is a foliar applied product, that exposes the crop to bursts of amine N, which helps to direct growth towards tuber development.
Anna Weston, MD, Levity CropScience said: “We’re delighted to be increasing the availability of our pioneering products across the USA in partnership with OMEX Agrifluids USA, part of the British company, OMEX. There is a clear demand for our high quality, yield increasing, smart fertilisers across the globe.
“All of the products are developed by ourselves and engineered to get the maximum quality, life span and yield for users. It has been scientifically proven that our products, such as Size N, can produce large yield increases on fruit and vegetable crops.
“The trial results we had this year in the USA, showed excellent yield increases on a range of crops. In essence, the 2017 trials confirmed similar levels of performance to Europe on potato crops, and yield increases of over 20% on strawberry and fruit crops. Ultimately our products will help grow more crops, minimise waste and be better for the environment. They will help increase income for hard working American farmers.”
Added Mike Williams, CEO of OMEX Agrifluids USA: “‘OMEX Agrifluids USA is very excited about this opportunity. We have been in the USA since 1997 and size N and other Levity products will complement our innovative product range.
“We have been bringing scientifically proven products to the US market for over 20 years and we will continue to add to our excellent portfolio to benefit local growers.”
For more information:
Levity Crop Science
Rural Business Centre, Myerscough College, Bilsborrow, Preston, PR3 0RY, UK
Phone: +44 (0)1995 642351
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Terramera receives regulatory approval for new biological pesticide
- 2023-11-29 Enabling higher yields on existing farmlands
- 2023-11-29 "This strain has been distilled into an easily utilized foliar spray"
- 2023-11-28 Recycled phosphorus fertilizer reduces nutrient leaching, maintains yield
- 2023-11-20 Plant-based biostimulants help pepper grower deal with low water retention capacity
- 2023-10-24 Global fertilizer market set to recover, despite potential disruptions due to the Israel-Hamas war
- 2023-10-17 What is a tripartite association between Bacillus, Mycorrhizae, and plants?
- 2023-10-11 "ZeroTol 2.0 can help growers get the most out of their IPM programs"
- 2023-10-02 Ras Al Khaimah's organic fertilizer projects receives $20M investment
- 2023-09-21 How to identify a nutrient deficiency in hydroponic basil
- 2023-09-20 Cucumber grower sees production increase and more efficient cultivations after applying nano-fertilizers
- 2023-09-13 Toopi Organics secures €16M to flood European agricultural markets with urine-based biostimulants
- 2023-09-08 UK: Biostimulant increases yield by 17%
- 2023-09-08 Van Iperen International to expand GreenSwitch Nitrate factory
- 2023-09-05 Boosting root development with Ascophyllum Nodosum biostimulant
- 2023-08-21 UK: New range of biofertilizers launched