- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Chinese growers show interest in Italian expertise in biostimulants
At the Macfrut Attraction China, Dr. Michele Vitagliano explains: "Biolchim biostimulants are not normal fertilizers. They are stimulating plants, flowers and fruits during all different stages of development. As quality of fruits is improving, especially in Asia, professionals are looking for solutions to improve the quality of their production.
Biolchim offers a wide range of biostimulants, like Sunred which is improving fruit ripening and colouring, and also Folicist which is a biostimulant for flowering and fruit set.
"The Folicist biostimulant is authorized in organic farming."
"Interest from Chinese professionals have been high during the 3 days of the show. Chinese growers are very interested by growing expertise coming from Italy."
See also our photo report.
For more information:
Dr. Michele Vitagliano, Export Manager
+39 349 877 0764
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-21 How to identify a nutrient deficiency in hydroponic basil
- 2023-09-20 Cucumber grower sees production increase and more efficient cultivations after applying nano-fertilizers
- 2023-09-13 Toopi Organics secures €16M to flood European agricultural markets with urine-based biostimulants
- 2023-09-08 UK: Biostimulant increases yield by 17%
- 2023-09-08 Van Iperen International to expand GreenSwitch Nitrate factory
- 2023-09-05 Boosting root development with Ascophyllum Nodosum biostimulant
- 2023-08-21 UK: New range of biofertilizers launched
- 2023-08-14 Composition and production of circular fertilizer
- 2023-08-11 BASF and Vivagro to jointly distribute biological fungicide and insecticide
- 2023-08-10 Impello Biosciences adds two new biostimulants
- 2023-08-08 Overdose of boron in propagating strawberry plants
- 2023-07-11 Egbert Bok joins Intrahorti as sales manager
- 2023-07-11 Enzymes as biostimulants to make plants more resilient
- 2023-07-06 Japan: Don't flush the toilet, you may need it to fertilize plants
- 2023-07-05 Sustainable Agro Solutions acquires Biovert
- 2023-06-20 Symbiotic and pathogenic fungi may use similar molecular tools to manipulate plants
- 2023-06-14 Ireland: Kerry firm part of project to boost crop resilience to climate change
- 2023-06-14 Magnesium deficiency in tomatoes
- 2023-06-02 How to control the microbiome in soilless cultivation?
- 2023-05-30 Cheaper fertilizer is a relief for Australian farmers