- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Paulo Santos joins Ridder HortiMaX North America
Paulo has over 20 years of international business experience in the USA, Europe and Latin America as head grower and production manager from small to large agricultural organizations such as Royal Van Zanten, Grolink and Driscolls. Paulo holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration and a Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Engineering from Brazil and is a PCA and CCA advisor.
He is known for effectively aligning companies’ innovations efforts with their strategic vision to obtain competitive advantage. His accomplishments include influencing growers in the adoption of higher efficient crop systems using hydroponics technology, and design and implementation of enclosed growing zones in tunnels and small to high-tech greenhouses using full automation with climate controls that improve product quality and yield.
Paulo has a unique long work experience with nursery plant material, flowers and soft fruit (berry) commercial operations. His expertise allowed him to develop an extensive network with the leading growers and suppliers in the industry. His strengths include outstanding analytical, problem solving and communication skills, combined with a balanced entrepreneurial and investigative mind set which has led to creative solutions and delivered of results focused in growers' return on investment.
Paulo shared his thoughts about the new opportunity: “I am very excited to join the Ridder HortiMaX North American team now that growers are facing increased labor, water and regulation challenges. The Company has an updated portfolio of hardware and software products that will fit perfectly in the tool box of growers to produce more with fewer resources. I have known and used their products for years and trust the reliability, consistency and flexibility to accommodate the grower’s needs.”
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"