- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Mangos, Mariachi & Molé… Olé!
At Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, pulsFOG will be showcasing their entire product line with focus on their ever-popular tracFOG stationary cold fogging machine. This year marks the 10th year tracFOG market launch anniversary in Brazil, along with successful introduction into the greenhouse market in USA, Canada, England and Italy, as well as the launch for avocado plantations in South Africa and Brazil. pulsFOG is currently moving forward with the tracFOG market launch in Mexico for plantations, orchards and greenhouse applications. This is why they found a perfect fit to highlight the tracFOG at the Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato.
The tracFOG PTO driven fast fogger is a tractor mounted fogger that creates ultra-fine particles and propels them hundreds of feet. It is available with a 400 liter or 100 liter tank and two directable nozzles. The new Autovalve version includes solenoids to control each nozzle as well as a pneumatic directional reversal.
If you would like to visit the booth in Irapuato, Mexico at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato or would like more info on tracFOG, along with any of the other pulsFOG stationary or portable fogging machines, contact the Mexico regional dealer directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Their office is located at: EQUIP, S.A. de C.V. Av. Juventud No. 8-1 Col. Los Nogales Corregidora, QRO. 76900 MEXICO.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 "Cellulose nets will also gain a foothold in the conventional sector"
- 2023-11-28 New cling film technology provides certified recyclable alternative to PVC films
- 2023-11-27 Europe wants to save the planet, but its share of plastic pollution is only 5 percent
- 2023-11-23 New solution adds value and ease to machine-harvested blueberries
- 2023-11-22 "There will be no regression to classic plastic packaging"
- 2023-11-20 What will the war on plastic cost the fresh produce industry?
- 2023-11-14 A smart solution for packing small fruits and mushrooms
- 2023-11-14 Plug plant and seed tray packs ensure safe seed deliveries
- 2023-11-13 More and more innovations in advanced packaging
- 2023-11-07 WPTC European tomato production update
- 2023-11-07 Compostable packaging: keeping produce fresh and sustainable
- 2023-11-06 "In the end, rising freight costs lead to higher offer prices in retail"
- 2023-11-02 "Cold chain temperature monitoring maximizes shelf-life and reduces food waste"
- 2023-11-02 Dutch branch Celtic Refrigeration has bankruptcy declared - talks on restart ongoing
- 2023-11-01 Corrugated packaging gets smarter and greener
- 2023-11-01 "With the press of a button, from 200g iceberg lettuce to 600g spinach"