- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
- UV lamps can control strawberry pests
- "We strive to make raspberries an affordable fruit for more customers"
- US (NY): Owners of Rockland farm say town unexpectedly closed one of their greenhouses
- CAN (ALB): Greenhouse moving to new owner, but land still for sale
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
US: OMRI listing for Cuproxat FL Copper Fungicide
Cuproxat FL combines the fast-acting power of copper hydroxide with the long-lasting control of copper sulfate. Cuproxat FL is engineered with proprietary chemistry to deliver uniform, precisely sized particles that deliver better plant coverage and better protection against fungal and bacterial diseases. The premium formulation readily mixes in water and stays suspended longer than any other liquid formulation.
Cuproxat FL has a broad label that allows for use on more than 60 different edibles, including berries, vegetable crops, tree crops (including citrus and stone fruit) and chives, as well as ornamentals in any setting.
For more information on Cuproxat FL and a complete list of Nufarm crop protection products, visit www.nufarm.com/us
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 UV lamps can control strawberry pests
- 2022-11-28 Bio-Chain project to develop greener solutions for Chinese vegetables
- 2022-11-28 ToLCNDV emerges in China
- 2022-11-28 “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- 2022-11-25 Less concerns about the ToBRFV virus this year in Sicily
- 2022-11-25 Growers can use a test kit to detect ToBRFV before plants even shows signs
- 2022-11-24 “With PATS-C we are more timely aware of an infestation”
- 2022-11-18 ADAMA recognized with crop science award for Araddo
- 2022-11-16 Belgian tomato grower raided on suspicion of using prohibited ToBRFV vaccine
- 2022-11-10 "Air pollution threatens natural pest control"
- 2022-11-08 Colored sticky traps for monitoring phytophagous thrips and their impact on beneficial insects
- 2022-11-08 UV light trap catches male and female tomato looper
- 2022-11-07 Asperello gains approval in Denmark and Morocco
- 2022-11-04 "It's really hard to manage this disease"
- 2022-11-03 "ToBRFV also plays 'a big role' in tomato supply disruption"
- 2022-11-01 AMVAC and NewLeaf Symbiotics partner to bring biological solutions to North American crop markets
- 2022-10-27 "Complete package of natural products for all tomato cultivation stages"
- 2022-10-27 Biimore biostimulant, obtains CE mark under the new EU regulation
- 2022-10-26 RAIF has issued a warning due to the high presence of red spider mites in Almeria's pepper under-cover crops
- 2022-10-26 Plan to eliminate ToBRFV published