- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
US: OMRI listing for Cuproxat FL Copper Fungicide
Cuproxat FL combines the fast-acting power of copper hydroxide with the long-lasting control of copper sulfate. Cuproxat FL is engineered with proprietary chemistry to deliver uniform, precisely sized particles that deliver better plant coverage and better protection against fungal and bacterial diseases. The premium formulation readily mixes in water and stays suspended longer than any other liquid formulation.
Cuproxat FL has a broad label that allows for use on more than 60 different edibles, including berries, vegetable crops, tree crops (including citrus and stone fruit) and chives, as well as ornamentals in any setting.
For more information on Cuproxat FL and a complete list of Nufarm crop protection products, visit www.nufarm.com/us
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 Royal Brinkman introduces UniMite bio-distribution systems to Canadian market
- 2023-09-27 A new tool in the battle against CGMMV
- 2023-09-25 Can cucumbers be used as ant repellant?
- 2023-09-22 Quarantine pests found in melon and tomato shipments from Uzbekistan in the Orenburg region
- 2023-09-20 Combined predator/parasite strategy optimizes aphid control in strawberry
- 2023-09-20 Powdery Mildew on field-grown tomatoes
- 2023-09-14 Russia: ToBRFV detected in a batch of imported tomatoes and peppers
- 2023-09-14 Corteva launches nematicide that protects soil health
- 2023-09-13 'Thrips parvispinus' threatens Almeria's pepper crops
- 2023-09-13 US: USDA to conduct facility certification visits to offshore greenhouses
- 2023-09-11 Farmers worry harvest backlog may affect tomato crop
- 2023-09-11 US: Recycling pesticide containers in Vermont
- 2023-09-11 "Swirski-Mite helps you stay in control"
- 2023-09-08 Biobest signs agreement to acquire Biotrop in Brazil
- 2023-09-08 Russia: More than 21 thousand tons of vegetables were controlled in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic
- 2023-09-08 Purdue University’s College of Agriculture joins the International Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-09-07 Controlling algae in nurseries: the green monster
- 2023-09-06 Certis Belchim partners with Clever BioScience
- 2023-09-04 Fusarium wilt found in Irish greenhouse lettuce
- 2023-09-01 "New strain of green peach aphid Myzus persicae needs more aggressive beneficial insects"