- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Here in Türkiye, we heat greenhouses with geothermal water, which is much cheaper than gas”
- "You have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but also know how to work with others"
- Belgian tomato grower raided on suspicion of using prohibited ToBRFV vaccine
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Labor challenges and inflation in the Canadian horti sector
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- Grow it forward receives USDA grant and doubles hydroponic capabilities
Expo AgroAlimentaria, Booth 600:
Excalibur Mexico aids advancement of local greenhouse industry
As of 2017, Excalibur has now branched off beyond its borders and is now a serious player in both the USA and Mexican markets. Over the years, as Excalibur had become known as a prominent market leader in its core greenhouse film business. From this, other industry relationships developed with aligned products to the greenhouse growers. Excalibur now also offers screens, insect netting and ground cover from Ludvig Svensson, (ground cover also from WINFAB), coco bags from Brown Coir, tanks and liners from Genap, greenhouse whitewash and paint from Royal Brinkman.
In 2015, Excalibur opened up an office in Queretaro, Mexico to better service the Mexican greenhouse industry. This has proven to be a valuable decision as EXMEX now inventories an ample amount of the products it sells to service those unforeseen needs by the Mexican growers. As Excalibur’s sales force continues to build relationships and share knowledge learned with the growers it is sure to aid in the advancement of the Mexican greenhouse industry.
From their team, they ask that you visit their booth #600 at Expo Agroalimentaria in Irapuato, Mexico. See the new technology in film, Flexiglass Plastic that will be introduced at the show. Look closely at the quality of the coco growing medium that Excalibur is offering.
In building a relationship with Excalibur, you can be assured that they have your best intentions for a successful crop and Excalibur will prove this both through the quality products they offer and the team in place to service the industry.
Excalibur will be part of a coordinated effort between FormFlex, Sun Parlour, Genap, Brown Coir, and Dramm in booth #600 at the Expo Agroalimentaria in Irapuato, Mexico.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-24 Vertical Farming Conference to address all-round CEA topics
- 2022-11-24 Presentations now available online
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-24 Dutch horticultural companies made their debut at the CIIE
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 Urban agriculture: controlled environment conference set in Dallas
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-21 Indiana Horticultural Conference and Expo returns in person for vegetable, fruit growers
- 2022-11-17 China-Netherlands Plant Variety Protection Workshop
- 2022-11-17 Industry 4.0 food factory of the future event at CAFRE
- 2022-11-17 New date change for the NovelFarm trade show
- 2022-11-16 Austria: Innovation award for indoor farming company
- 2022-11-16 Creating value with less: a hot theme at Global Berry Congress 2022
- 2022-11-16 "Focus on the future of horticulture" defining theme of IPM Essen
- 2022-11-14 New trends, innovations, and chain take center stage at Global Berry Congress
- 2022-11-14 NL: Cucumber event keeps audience in suspense
- 2022-11-10 New berry trends at Global Berry Congress 2022
- 2022-11-10 Mexico: Apply now for the 3rd start-up challenge and win a ticket to GreenTech Americas