Top 5 -yesterday
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- Understanding the profitability of your greenhouse
- Agave: The new drought-tolerant California crop?
- Patromex and DIDIHU partnership invests in modern plant for value-added coconut substrates
- US: Larry Ellison is feeding Hawaii from his high-tech hydroponic farm on Lanai
Top 5 -last month
- Vertical farming technologies tool in researching and fighting diseases
- German retailer Kaufland and horti-family Reichenspurner open new greenhouse
- "Water is the new gold"
- Growing strawberries from seeds becoming increasingly popular
- Higher productivity and earliness are the story behind these pink greenhouses
UK: Levity CropScience appoints Egyptian distributor
The Egyptian distributor, United Group of Agencies Agricultural Development Co, will market Levity’s full six product range - Lono, Lono Plus, Sulis, Albion, Indra and Damu. Key benefits from using these Levity CropScience products include increasing yields in fruit and vegetables as well as improved quality and resilience in potatoes, soft fruit, top fruit, banana, protected crops and leafy vegetable crops.
David Marks, MD, Levity CropScience said: “We’re delighted to be increasing the volume of our pioneering products across the globe. There is a clear demand for our high quality, yield increasing, smart fertilisers in the export market.
“All of the products are developed by ourselves and engineered to get the maximum quality, life span and yield for users. It has been scientifically proven that our products, such as Lono, can produce up to an extra eight tons of potatoes per hectare”.
“The Middle East and North Africa is a strong growth market for Levity, Egypt is a market where we anticipate large volume sales and we are looking forward to working with Mahmoud and his team to help Egyptian farmers get the very best from their crops.
“This is the first of our distribution appointments in the MENA that will be announced during 2017. Levity products help crops cope with high temperatures and poor water. They also help increase yield and quality in challenging growing conditions, which is helping drive strong interest in the region”.
For more information:
Levity Crop Science
Rural Business Centre, Myerscough College, Bilsborrow, Preston, PR3 0RY, UK
Phone: +44 (0)1995 642351
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-12 "Every time we can anticipate, we win"
- 2022-08-12 “It is like a marathon run, and we want to finish first!”
- 2022-08-12 Patromex and DIDIHU partnership invests in modern plant for value-added coconut substrates
- 2022-08-12 UAE’s Pure Harvest considers a number of debt structures to expand to Asia
- 2022-08-12 USDA grants $100,000 to Lee County School District for farm-to-school projects
- 2022-08-12 Corteva Agriscience has filed a lawsuit against Bayer and Monsanto
- 2022-08-12 UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- 2022-08-12 US (NY): New vertical farm opened to create fungi-based bacon
- 2022-08-12 Russia to ban some imports of seeds from Europe and Canada
- 2022-08-12 New back-to-school snacks hit the market
- 2022-08-11 "Production volume of Chinese strawberry tomatoes grew by 20%-30% this year"
- 2022-08-11 US (CA): Davis greenhouse grows lettuce using minimal water
- 2022-08-11 Nair elected VP of Extension with American Society for Horticultural Science
- 2022-08-11 Oregon high school to get ARPA funds for a greenhouse project
- 2022-08-11 Certis Belchim acquires assets of New Zealand-Based Henry Manufacturing
- 2022-08-10 Western Growers mourns the passing of Hank Giclas
- 2022-08-10 India: Yara Growth invests $50M in ag-fintech company
- 2022-08-10 All Florida pesticide exams now available online
- 2022-08-10 Call for research needs in aquaponics
- 2022-08-10 Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico