- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- UV light signals program plants to unlock their genetic potential
- Redwire to develop first commercial space greenhouse
- Belarus: Plans to build unique greenhouse complex in Brest Oblast
- How do horticultural crops defend themselves against fungal pathogens?
- Plant molecular geneticists discover, and begin to crack, the epigenetic code
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
Philips adds Climatrol to North American partner network
Established in 1985, Climatrol Solutions offers design, assembly, installation and maintenance of equipment for the greenhouse industry.
“We are delighted to include Philips LED horticulture lighting in our product line. We are always looking for new and innovative solutions for our greenhouse customers and partnering with Philips Lighting allows us to offer leading edge technology,” said Mark Pedersen, President and CEO of Climatrol Solutions.
“Climatrol has an established knowledge of greenhouse lighting and understands the need and value of lighting, which is why we’re eager to welcome Climatrol to our partner network. Now, by offering the innovation of LEDs, Climatrol can help its customers further improve their operations with Philips LED technology,” said Ron DeKok, Business Development Director Horticulture at Philips Lighting
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-18 First harvest in herb grower's new greenhouse
- 2022-08-18 How Berries Australia plans to expand export markets for future growth
- 2022-08-18 Hans van der Beek is the new advisor Gulf Region for Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 2022-08-18 Comparing the 2 and 3 Stage NFT growing system
- 2022-08-18 "Our 2-in-1 plastic film can replace the sunshade net"
- 2022-08-18 Square Roots celebrates new indoor farm in Kenosha with Gordon Food Service
- 2022-08-17 USDA PACA sanctions three companies
- 2022-08-17 Griffin and IUNU partner up
- 2022-08-17 Wet weather fails to hold back SA Sultanas’ sustainability drive
- 2022-08-17 Rift Labs bags $1.7 million funding to expand operations
- 2022-08-17 98 foil tunnels for sale in Pingsheim
- 2022-08-17 Bayer launches sustainable agriculture platform focused on collaboration
- 2022-08-17 The SF Market announces election of new board members
- 2022-08-17 "Modern tomato breeding will consider flavor and taste more"
- 2022-08-17 Tree Defender awarded fourth US patent
- 2022-08-17 "I see a great sense of pride when people make their own passata with the San Marzano"
- 2022-08-17 NZ: New owners bring energy as grower exits
- 2022-08-16 Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- 2022-08-16 Biobest Southwest sales team integrated with Beneficial Insectary in Western USA
- 2022-08-16 500,000 square meters of screen en route to Wittenberg Gemüse