- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
How trends affect shoppers
Another trend resulting in major changes is the need for convenience. This includes not only convenience foods that require little preparation but also our tendency to eat at all hours. How many people actually still sit down to dinner at exactly 6:00 p.m.? Consumers eat a greater number of smaller meals per day. They graze their way through the day: on the go, at work or at home. But even for these 'in-between' meals, people want to have good healthy products at their fingertips.
Consumer buying behaviour
These global trends are changing consumer buying behaviour. This is why those of us at Prominent are constantly conducting research into these trends and developments and considering how they might affect the fresh produce shelf. If we didn't, quickly changing consumer buying behaviour could mean that our current line of products could become outdated just as quickly. Sharing these findings with our partners and other professionals provides a more accurate picture and helps us improve our consumer marketing.
Source: Prominent (Lynne Witlox)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Concerns about endive harvest quality
- 2023-11-29 Sweet Karoline blackberries arriving late December
- 2023-11-23 Taking a closer look at the world’s most expensive fruits
- 2023-11-13 Bananatex launches compostable jersey made from Abacá banana plants
- 2023-11-10 YUM YUMS cherry tomatoes unveiled
- 2023-11-07 "We're combating unhealthy snacks with seedless snack bell peppers"
- 2023-10-31 Zucchiolo, a cross between cucumber and zucchini
- 2023-10-31 Product innovation continues in greenhouse industry with new pepper variety
- 2023-10-26 New celery snack launched
- 2023-10-19 Melatonin from tomatoes? Seems like it
- 2023-10-18 Butter lettuce-based salad kits hit the market
- 2023-10-17 Lettuce brand extends with new salad kits
- 2023-10-13 App analyses tomato appearance within seconds
- 2023-10-13 "Plastic is still plastic no matter how you look at it"
- 2023-10-13 New premium berry line on the way
- 2023-10-12 Canadian greenhouse grower expands grape tomato line