- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Path to the 2018 Farm Bill
A comprehensive approach to food and farm policy
This initial post of their 2018 Farm Bill platform series is meant as an introduction to the platform and to NSAC’s overarching goals and priorities for the 2018 Farm Bill. In upcoming posts, they will introduce readers to the key takeaways and themes from the platform, including: Beginning and Socially Disadvantaged Farmers; Conservation; Regional Food Economies; Public Seed Breeding and Research; and Crop Insurance Reform.
Read more at the NSAC blog.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- 2022-12-02 NL: Greenhouse horticulture and government sign covenant: CO2 greenhouse emissions to go down
- 2022-12-01 "Uncertainty challenges characterize Spanish season"
- 2022-12-01 New Zealand works to keep up with CEA advances
- 2022-12-01 Australia’s cheapest fruit and vegetables in the festive season
- 2022-12-01 Help for growers who want to scale up their vegetable farm for wholesale markets
- 2022-11-30 Focus on reimagining Africa's perishables logistics
- 2022-11-30 South Korea has almost zero food waste. Here’s what we can learn
- 2022-11-30 "Effect of lower Dutch strawberry supply is being felt; Egyptian ones in greater demand as that season starts"
- 2022-11-29 Coal and pink tomatoes: the challenges for Polish growers
- 2022-11-29 Can ‘ugly’ fruit and vegetables alleviate the UK’s cost of living crisis?
- 2022-11-29 Africa Union Summit showcases common African Agro Parks (CAAPs) initiative
- 2022-11-29 "The energy market's uncertain, so there's more weekly strawberry sales rather than fixed prices"
- 2022-11-29 South Australia's Fleurieu region growers are struggling to break even
- 2022-11-29 Latest rains are "not enough to save Morocco's agricultural season"
- 2022-11-28 Zimbabwean growers frustrated by tomatoes being smuggled in
- 2022-11-28 Tomato prices in Uzbekistan have stabilized
- 2022-11-28 UK growers warn of more shortages in supermarkets
- 2022-11-25 "Next month there could be a shortage of lettuce in the market"
- 2022-11-25 GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW TOMATOES