- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
March 14-16, Ho Chi Minh City
“HortEx Vietnam 2018 focusing on matchmaking”
A crucial part of the promotion campaign is direct contact with the visitors. The aim of the organisers is to evaluate the needs of visitors as well as participants and bring them together at the exhibition. The Vietnamese organiser has already put in place an extensive marketing and promotion campaign reaching out to the potential visitor groups.
On the website of HortEx Vietnam it is already possible for visitors to request for a meeting with one of the exhibitors. This special tool is available for all exhibitors that have made a definite booking.
In addition visitors are already able to register online for their free visitor badge.
Furthermore the strong support of the exhibition by for example Vietnam Fruit & Vegetable Association (VinaFruit) and the Dalat Flower Association enables the organisers to communicate with their members and associated contacts directly.
Some 50 International companies have already registered for the exhibition. These exhibitors include: Agragex, Agrico, Agripolyane, APR – Novedades, Arrigoni S.p.A., Asthor Agricola S.A., BVB Substrates, Cermac, CMF Groupe, Cyklop International, Desch Plantpak, Enza Zaden, EUROPLANT Pflanzenzucht GmbH, Fruit Control Equipments S.r.l., HM.Clause, Holland Bulb Market, Hortus Supplies International, Idromeccanica Lucchini S.p.A., Irtec S.p.A., Koppert Biological Systems, Ludvig Svensson, Nederlandse Plastic Industrie, Netafim, Quiedan Company, Richel Group, Rijk Zwaan, RKW Hyplast NV, Royal Flowers, Sercom International, Soaplast S.r.l., Tecnidro S.r.l., Urbinati S.r.l., Zena Roses and many more.
Horticulture and Floriculture are one of the most promising sectors of the Vietnamese economy and HortEx Vietnam aims to serve all segments of this fast growing and promising industry with a targeted trade show.
At HortEx Vietnam participants will be able to meet key decision-makers, strengthen valuable contacts with customers and partners and explore the potential of an exciting and huge emerging market.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Vertical farming: A sustainable future?
- 2022-01-25 Research on urban gardening (RUG) 2022 virtual field day
- 2022-01-24 Omafra webinar on Covid supports & updates for agri-food operators
- 2022-01-24 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-24 New project aims for more pest-resilient food options in Bangladesh and the Philippines
- 2022-01-21 Brassica & leafy salad conference announcement
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-20 Zimtrade turns to Dubai as gateway to Middle East
- 2022-01-20 US midwest greenhouse launches contest to win salad for a year
- 2022-01-19 Growth opportunities for AgriTech between Maryland and the Netherlands
- 2022-01-18 Eagle Academy for Young Men of Harlem celebrates opening of hydroponic class
- 2022-01-18 Colorful pallet of vegetables in the spotlight
- 2022-01-18 India: Offering freshlings and to-be-launched food computers
- 2022-01-18 AquaFarm & NovelFarm postponed
- 2022-01-18 Learn about hydroponic gardening
- 2022-01-17 BE CLIMATE supports Veganuary – again
- 2022-01-17 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-12 Jonathan Webb, Founder & CEO, AppHarvest to join Indoor AgCon's speakers list