- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Australian business award for Powerplants
Carl van Loon said on the awards night: “I am honoured to receive this award on behalf of the great Team that we have at Powerplants. This demonstrates that we have set ourselves apart from others by offering our clients world leading products and services to help their business grow to the next level. It wasn't easy getting here but with passion and hard work, coupled with integrity and honesty we can continue to innovate and lead the Horticultural industry to the next level”.
Powerplants was founded in 1994 by Carl van Loon, and has a long history of advancing Australia’s horticultural industry. Their partners are farmers, growers, supermarkets and government authorities, and their key goal of improving Australia’s plant production and food sustainability is at the forefront of their workmanship.
They employ around 30 people Australia wide, and food production technologies is a major part of their business. They design, install and service systems for growing food such as tomatoes, capsicums, cucumbers, eggplants, lettuce, herbs, flowers – basically anything that grows in the ground or grows in a greenhouse is their focus. They work with growers to produce better quality crops without pesticides, fungicides and sprays - by giving the plants a perfect climate to live in.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 "Our facility can be customized based on your needs and type of crop"
- 2022-01-25 Swiss crop electrophysiology specialist is a registered B Corporation
- 2022-01-25 The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-25 Calls for proposals to promote European agri-food products launched
- 2022-01-25 US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- 2022-01-25 Two Australian family brands partner together to celebrate loved Aussie produce in pickled form
- 2022-01-24 Production of Dutch company's new site's screen cloth begins
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-21 Business trends in China's agri-horticultural sector in the coming years
- 2022-01-21 US (NC): Allison Ballantyne appointed new assistant manager with environmental horticulture program
- 2022-01-21 Snow load damages greenhouse roof in Louis Creek Industrial Park
- 2022-01-21 Rise in differing cargo theft types driven by conditions at congested US ports
- 2022-01-21 "Lead times for material procurement have become significantly longer"
- 2022-01-21 Gruppo Libretti converts 20 hectares to organic cultivation techniques
- 2022-01-20 Fruit and vegetable shortages to worsen as trucker shortages increase
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 Bruno Cheval appointed as new CEO of CleanGreens
- 2022-01-20 US (AZ): Agtech to take part in $25 million high-tech farming project
- 2022-01-20 "We are attracting a lot of interest from abroad"
- 2022-01-20 Eco-kultura to invest 200 million in greenhouses in Voronezh region