- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
EU: Notice to breeders subject to legislation on Plant Variety Rights
That procedure has progressed satisfactorily and 6 Examination Offices have been entrusted in the Union for 322 of the above species. However, taking into account the need for some Examination Offices to adapt to the new technical expectations, DUS tests for some species can only start in October 2018 or January 2019.
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-23 BGI-Sanya and KeyGene start collaboration on spatial transcriptomics
- 2022-11-17 Peas will grow again: New “Mendel greenhouse” opens in Brno
- 2022-11-08 IAEA and FAO send seeds into space
- 2022-11-01 Plenty of variety trials in Mexico and Canada: larger, more resistant varieties are the 'new standard'
- 2022-11-01 "The future of UK plant breeding needs more diversity, collaboration and big data"
- 2022-10-31 Precision Breeding Bill will supercharge investment in UK crop innovation
- 2022-10-25 European plant breeding academy announces outstanding student for class 6
- 2022-10-20 ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties to be launched in Mexico
- 2022-10-14 Production started on new seedless watermelon
- 2022-10-14 The importance of digital phenotying in agriculture
- 2022-10-13 Irish tomato businesses might face delayed start to 2023 growing season
- 2022-10-07 Precision breeding: policymakers deliberate next steps in regulating new crop tool
- 2022-10-06 Night-time heat stress: “Research will pave the way for tolerant varieties that growers can use”
- 2022-10-03 Euroseeds replies to European Greens' report
- 2022-09-30 KeyGene early adopter of MGI sequencing
- 2022-09-30 Mega aeroponic greenhouse multiplies potato seeds in Rwanda
- 2022-09-30 Family behind James Bond franchise claims to have named ‘broccoli’
- 2022-09-29 Totam Seeds presents new tomato varieties
- 2022-09-27 Multiplex gene editing creates tomato cultivars with fruit colors
- 2022-09-26 New varieties, soil health and hydroponic cultivation at Enza Zaden Summer Field Days