- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
- UV lamps can control strawberry pests
- "We strive to make raspberries an affordable fruit for more customers"
- US (NY): Owners of Rockland farm say town unexpectedly closed one of their greenhouses
- CAN (ALB): Greenhouse moving to new owner, but land still for sale
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
China to complete product quality traceability system by 2020
A recent guideline, jointly issued by the Ministry of Commerce (MOC) and nine other central departments, said the traceability system would target key products, including farm produce, food, medicine, special equipment, dangerous materials and rare earth.
By 2020, a standard and coordinated product quality traceability system will be implemented and social awareness on quality traceability will be increased, according to the guideline.
The traceability system will provide information regarding sources, destinations and accountable persons to reinforce product quality and safety.
Source: Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Fenix joins forces with Genesis seeds in the battle against the new race of downy mildew
- 2022-11-18 UK: NFU reminds new Defra Secretary of Rishi Sunak's food pledges
- 2022-11-16 Freshfel warning: Food safety can suffer due to rising energy costs
- 2022-10-26 PlantwisePlus training helps Kenyan growers meet KS1758 food safety standard
- 2022-10-21 Food safety monitoring could be more effective
- 2022-10-07 UK: New data highlights that families are purchasing fewer vegetables
- 2022-10-07 CDC says outbreak linked to Wendy’s sandwiches is over
- 2022-09-22 Various brands of salad products recalled due to pieces of plastic
- 2022-09-22 GHGA recalls various ready-to-eat vegetable products due to possible Listeria Monocytogenes contamination
- 2022-09-20 Agriculture Ministers in Prague: EU must strengthen food security
- 2022-09-20 Microalgae promise abundant healthy food and feed in any environment
- 2022-09-15 Australian first forum held to assist the fresh produce industry grow with phytosanitary irradiation
- 2022-09-14 NZ: Risk of Hepatitis A from frozen berries
- 2022-09-14 "Less food waste does make a difference"
- 2022-09-12 Smartphone app taking on billion-dollar food fraud challenge
- 2022-09-09 "Solving global nutrition challenges depends on accelerated crop breeding"
- 2022-09-08 USDA has reviewed new purple tomato variety
- 2022-09-06 UK: Sustainable food and drink innovation gets £2m funding boost
- 2022-09-05 E. coli case linked to Wendy’s romaine expands to Indiana
- 2022-08-26 UAE wants to harness AI to tackle food waste