- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties
- "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- New bankruptcy of greenhouse horticulture company still surrounded by question marks
- Additional blue light does not affect taste and crop quality when growing basil
- NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
Svensson selected as one of Europe's top inspiring companies
Svensson has been recognized by the London Stock Exchange Group for playing a dominant role in helping to spearhead the economic growth throughout Europe by proving to have the unique capacity to innovate, create new jobs, and inspire the future. Svensson stood out for our futuristic approach and success in being a company dedicated to creating a more sustainable environment.
“One of the reasons for our success is our strong local presence and deep understanding of the conditions in the countries where we operate,” says Anders Ludvigson, CEO of Svensson. "Our ambition is to play a leading role in the market. We’re one part of the global food supply chain; we want to make food production more viable for future populations.”
As noted in the report, Svensson is on the frontline of the global textile market, and our expertise in developing innovative and highly efficient climate screens is where our name is being made. To be included in the list, companies were required to meet specific criteria with the main objective of showing consistent revenue growth over a minimum of three years, while significantly outperforming other businesses in their country. The selected companies were congratulated on their success and inclusion in the report during the official launch of the publication, which took place in September at the European Parliament in Brussels.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 Greenhouse grower helps provide healthy meals at food bank
- 2022-12-07 Indoor grower opens new facility in Kentucky
- 2022-12-07 Certis Biologicals appoints new president of business development and licensing
- 2022-12-07 UGA study aims to help farmers transitioning to organic production
- 2022-12-07 Chicago couple uses hydroponic farm to increase fresh produce access for all
- 2022-12-07 Horticulture challenges in the UK: Julian Marks
- 2022-12-07 AgBiome welcomes Southeast Channel sales manager
- 2022-12-07 US (KY): Square Roots opens new indoor farm in Shepherdsville
- 2022-12-07 "We use robotics, machine imaging and AI to automate tomato harvesting"
- 2022-12-07 "The trend is somewhat moving away from cocktail tomatoes in favor of the plainer TOVs"
- 2022-12-07 "Increasing demand for coconut substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- 2022-12-07 US: 'Designed to create larger impacts with less operating costs'
- 2022-12-07 The Veggie team experiments on ISS are part of NASA's effort to provide "Space Plant Biology" of sustainable fresh food production
- 2022-12-07 NZ: Green crops as an alternative nitrogen source
- 2022-12-07 Partnership supports UAE’s national food security strategy to adopt advanced agricultural methods
- 2022-12-07 "Food waste and safety are huge challenges"
- 2022-12-07 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-07 Dutch nursery Globe Plant employs new greenhouse
- 2022-12-07 Equitable Food Initiative elects new board member
- 2022-12-06 Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties