The Expo AgroAlimentaria
During this 22nd edition of the Expo, with 1,300 exhibitor spaces and a total surface of more than 63 thousand square meters, an amount of 120,000 visitors is expected. The Expo is divided in an indoor and an outdoor area.
Country of honor
This year, the Netherlands is the country of honor. The Holland pavilion, with 24 spaces the biggest international pavilion at the Expo, can be found in the indoor area. The companies which are part of the pavilion are:
- Patron Agri Systems International B.V. (stand 609)
- Priva América Latina S.A. de C.V. (stands 610 – 638)
- Hortisoluciones (stand 637)
- Ornamental Growers Group (stands 709 – 710)
- PlantaNova (stand 737)
- Cultilene (stand 738)
- HortiConnect NL (stands 809 – 810)
- Hoogendoorn Americas, Inc. (stand 837)
- VB Group BV (stand 838)
- Anthura B.V. (stand 909 – 934)
- Van der Knaap – Forteco (stand 910)
- Dunlop Protective Footwear (stand 1009)
- Royal Brinkman México S. de R.L. de C.V. (stands 1010 – 1035)
- Sion Young Plants BV (stand 1034)
- HortiMaX México S.A. de C.V. (stands 1109 – 1137)
- Aweta (stands 1110 - 1138)
Visit the seminar the Dutch embassy and the Mexican organization for protected horticulture (AMHPAC) organize on Thursday November 16th as well ( Salón de Conferencias “B” - 11:00 a 13:00). During the seminar “Soluciones Holandesas Para Mejorar La Producción En Invernadero” three interesting speakers will talk about water and fertilizer savings, labor and productivity, and the importance of information. The seminar will be in Spanish.
Click here for the announcement (in Spanish).