- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties
- New bankruptcy of greenhouse horticulture company still surrounded by question marks
- "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- Additional blue light does not affect taste and crop quality when growing basil
- NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
UK: Nick Field joins CMW Horticulture
With more than 25 years experience, both in the UK and internationally, Nick is already very well-known and highly respected in the protected cropping and soft fruit sectors of the horticulture industry.
CMW are one of the UK’s leading Priva dealers and are confident that Nick’s considerable expertise in all aspects of climate and irrigation control, digital labour registration, digital crop registration as well as technical and heating systems generally will further enhance CMW’s ability to provide the best in technical and sales support to both new and existing customers.
For more information:
+44 (0) 1430 422222
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Land-grant universities helping solve needs of specialty crop industries
- 2022-12-06 Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties
- 2022-12-06 Rising imports, personnel shortages and increased expansion
- 2022-12-06 New bankruptcy of greenhouse horticulture company still surrounded by question marks
- 2022-12-06 Proexport promotes the opening of the US market for Murcian vegetables
- 2022-12-06 "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- 2022-12-06 NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
- 2022-12-05 Dutch Greenhouse Technologies at AgroWorld Kazakhstan
- 2022-12-05 "We suspended sales of high-cost 4G products and promoted cost-effective USB temperature and humidity loggers"
- 2022-12-05 Guyana: Israeli company to develop massive USD $15 mln hydroponic project
- 2022-12-05 Another 680 Moroccan seasonal workers will be recruited for Huelva's red fruit campaign
- 2022-12-05 ProGro Bio appoints new executive
- 2022-12-05 Dutch Greenhouse Delta identifies an urgent need to join forces within the Dutch horticulture sector
- 2022-12-05 'Has CEA lost or won the first major battle?'
- 2022-12-02 The Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-12-02 Teachers appointed ‘grow smart, eat smart’ ambassadors in Jamaica
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-12-02 Israeli company developing USD $15M hydroponic project in Guyana
- 2022-12-02 CEO of Betagro PLC is a Guest of Honour at Thailand - LNV Reception 2022
- 2022-12-02 Sanne Kruikemeier and Ingrid de Zwarte receive Early Career Award