- Western Family
- Archer Farms
- Little Salad Bar
- Signature Farms
- Trader Joe’s
- Cross Valley Farms
- Sysco Natural
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Brands include Mann's, Walmart, Trader Joe's and more
Fresh cut vegetables recalled across North America after Listeria found
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Fenix joins forces with Genesis seeds in the battle against the new race of downy mildew
- 2022-11-18 UK: NFU reminds new Defra Secretary of Rishi Sunak's food pledges
- 2022-11-16 Freshfel warning: Food safety can suffer due to rising energy costs
- 2022-10-26 PlantwisePlus training helps Kenyan growers meet KS1758 food safety standard
- 2022-10-21 Food safety monitoring could be more effective
- 2022-10-07 UK: New data highlights that families are purchasing fewer vegetables
- 2022-10-07 CDC says outbreak linked to Wendy’s sandwiches is over
- 2022-09-22 Various brands of salad products recalled due to pieces of plastic
- 2022-09-22 GHGA recalls various ready-to-eat vegetable products due to possible Listeria Monocytogenes contamination
- 2022-09-20 Agriculture Ministers in Prague: EU must strengthen food security
- 2022-09-20 Microalgae promise abundant healthy food and feed in any environment
- 2022-09-15 Australian first forum held to assist the fresh produce industry grow with phytosanitary irradiation
- 2022-09-14 NZ: Risk of Hepatitis A from frozen berries
- 2022-09-14 "Less food waste does make a difference"
- 2022-09-12 Smartphone app taking on billion-dollar food fraud challenge
- 2022-09-09 "Solving global nutrition challenges depends on accelerated crop breeding"
- 2022-09-08 USDA has reviewed new purple tomato variety
- 2022-09-06 UK: Sustainable food and drink innovation gets £2m funding boost
- 2022-09-05 E. coli case linked to Wendy’s romaine expands to Indiana
- 2022-08-26 UAE wants to harness AI to tackle food waste