- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
"Gaps in organic data make projections a challenge"
It is important to ask, however, are revenue figures the only relevant metrics for measuring industry health and growth? What about the total acreage of organic farms, or the number of total organic operations? In order to provide a better understanding of the state of organic agriculture (as well as the state of organic data collection), the NSAC has analyzed the results of the 2016 Organic Production Survey and identified where gaps in the data could cause potential challenges.
Read more at NSAC's blog.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-04 Educational session on Strengthening Organic Enforcement
- 2023-09-04 Rugby league legend backing Australian Organic Awareness Month
- 2023-07-21 Organic greenhouse grown strawberry launched
- 2023-07-05 A unique aquaponic farm for growing microgreens is developing near Astrakhan
- 2023-06-21 Organic living lettuces in the spotlight
- 2023-06-20 Organic greenhouse grown strawberries will complement field category
- 2023-06-12 Two new papers for organic propagation launched
- 2023-06-05 "A great opportunity to showcase organic produce"
- 2023-05-23 USDA launches organic INTEGRITY database trade partner module
- 2023-05-03 "I like to touch on new things, new products, new production methods"
- 2023-04-26 "We want to offer an honest organic-vegan product, which is why we do not use animal manure"
- 2023-04-18 New Organic Enforcement Rule topic for OPS 2023 ed session
- 2023-03-31 The evolution of the microgreens business
- 2023-03-20 Organic produce items saw wide range of performance in 2022
- 2023-03-17 Snack tomato growers opt for prevention with biology
- 2023-03-13 Mycelium is not only good for cultivation but also for... motherboards
- 2023-02-03 “We’re reaching a point where conventional costs more than organic”
- 2023-01-13 Retailer registration opens for Organic Produce Summit 2023
- 2022-12-16 "We aim to go entirely organic”
- 2022-12-09 Spreading the nutritional value of microgreens on a national scale after amazing flood rebuild