- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties
- New bankruptcy of greenhouse horticulture company still surrounded by question marks
- "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- Additional blue light does not affect taste and crop quality when growing basil
- NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
Is all peat moss the same?
Across Canada, there are different types of peat that formed, depending on the vegetation in the wetland area. However, sphagnum moss is predominant.
Read more at PRO-MIX
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 RaboResearch: After two turbulent years, fertilizer markets may start to settle in 2023
- 2022-11-25 Vietnam: Agricultural sector aims to increase use of organic fertilizer
- 2022-11-22 UK: Trafalgar Property moves into hydroponics
- 2022-11-18 "First shipment of Russian fertilizer marks breakthrough in global supply crunch"
- 2022-11-15 EU measures to ensure fertiliser supply, lower costs
- 2022-10-28 Israeli formula developed to grow tomatoes in drought
- 2022-10-17 New sustainable fertilizer production research collaboration underway
- 2022-10-10 Fertilizers and artificial fertilizer replacements from organic waste products
- 2022-09-30 Nouryon to acquire ADOB Fertilizers
- 2022-09-20 Optimum rate and deep placement of nitrogen fertilizer improves tomato yield in Nepal
- 2022-09-16 Improving plant growth, productivity, and stress management through seaweed-based biostimulants
- 2022-09-14 The same yield with less water and fewer fertilizers
- 2022-08-31 “The impact of regenerating soil with microbes from food waste is massive”
- 2022-08-29 Incitec Pivot Fertilisers acquires Yara Nipro liquid fertilizer business
- 2022-08-29 "Plans to cut fertilizer emissions will not threaten food security"
- 2022-08-22 Alfalfa could be the magic fertilizer needed to grow vegetables on Mars
- 2022-08-11 New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- 2022-08-11 CAN: Fertilizer sanctions expected to continue into 2023 crop year
- 2022-07-20 Better fertigation with ion-specific measurements
- 2022-07-18 Verano365 readies organic wetting agent