- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Ebtech Glasshouse Systems hires Phil Crocker as UK Sales Manager
Phil has worked in Horticulture for nearly 40 years, firstly as an experienced grower manager with first-hand practical knowledge in all aspects of growing from seed and cutting propagation, large volume pack bedding and pot plant production & processing.
Having worked with various glasshouse types, from the old wooden Dutch-light houses and polytunnels, to purpose built state of the art fully automated modern-day Venlo glasshouses and associated systems. Through the years, Phil has built up a knowledge of various growing techniques and structures as well as various types of heating, irrigation, screening and control systems.
Phil has been more recently involved in technical Sales management over the years, working closely with customers and contacts within the industry, promoting a comprehensive and diverse range of horticultural products.
Phil stated, he is very excited to join Tony Walker at Ebtech Glasshouse Systems and looks forward to helping the continued expansion of the company and the long term working relationships with new and existing customers.
For more information:
Ebtech Glasshouse Systems
Office: 01964 621726
Mobile: 07841 051887
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 US (KY): "This farm was sold out as soon as it opened"
- 2023-09-29 "For growers and retailers, we're an open book"
- 2023-09-29 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-09-29 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-29 Lebanon needs greenhouses for food safety and security too
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-29 Said El Ouakili to join Kubo
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt