Top 5 -yesterday
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- Understanding the profitability of your greenhouse
- Agave: The new drought-tolerant California crop?
- Patromex and DIDIHU partnership invests in modern plant for value-added coconut substrates
- US: Larry Ellison is feeding Hawaii from his high-tech hydroponic farm on Lanai
Top 5 -last month
- Vertical farming technologies tool in researching and fighting diseases
- German retailer Kaufland and horti-family Reichenspurner open new greenhouse
- "Water is the new gold"
- Growing strawberries from seeds becoming increasingly popular
- Higher productivity and earliness are the story behind these pink greenhouses
US: Enroot Products ships first Ameri-Coco bagged coir
“Griffin is enthusiastically supporting the launch of the Ameri-Coco fluffed coir product line. Bagged, expanded coir meets a need for commercial growers in the controlled environment agriculture (CEA) arena and has appeal to home gardeners as well. The Griffin team looks forward to helping more growers bring easy-to-use coir products into their toolbox as a solution to produce better crops,” said Tami Van Gaal, CEA Division Leader with Griffin. Griffin is Enroot’s primary horticultural distribution partner for the Ameri-Coco line for the US market.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-09 Soils take center stage as experts gather in Glasgow
- 2022-07-20 Growcoon wins innovation award at the Salon du Végétal
- 2022-07-18 “5-10 times faster transplanting of plants”
- 2022-07-12 Meeting the needs of a changing industry
- 2022-07-08 What are your substrate options for containerized vegetable production?
- 2022-07-07 UK: Scaling up the peat-free growing media of the future
- 2022-07-07 Stabilized organic substrates now TŪV biobased certified
- 2022-07-04 New soilless substrate calibration for TDR310W sensor
- 2022-06-30 ZipGrow and Growfoam partner up to improve distribution of carbon-neutral substrates
- 2022-06-24 Re-Nuble partners with circular materials company to create growing media
- 2022-06-16 The growing success of a happy company
- 2022-06-13 Estonia: Supply chain challenges aside, demand for peat is skyrocketing
- 2022-06-10 Dutch scale-up presents new lineup of growing substrates
- 2022-05-05 "High-quality coir grow bags allow for flexibility and re-use"
- 2022-04-22 Growing blueberries on substrate in South Africa
- 2022-04-20 Substrate cubes and slabs offer aubergine grower maximum steerability and control
- 2022-04-11 "China's peat development still needs to overcome challenges "
- 2022-04-08 How this Kansas City urban farm turns food scraps into soil
- 2022-04-08 China: Actively promoting the construction of peat supply chain
- 2022-04-06 Diverting spent greenhouse growing media away from landfill into sustainable solutions