- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Wolfgang Nickl named new CFO at Bayer
Nickl has already been the CFO of several companies in the United States and the Netherlands. He is currently Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at ASML N.V., Veldhoven, Netherlands, which is the world’s leading supplier of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. “In Wolfgang Nickl, we are pleased to have found a successful manager with a proven track record in the field of finance and many years of experience abroad,” said Werner Wenning, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Bayer AG. “We wish him every success in his new role.”
Wolfgang Nickl was born in Hechingen, Germany, on May 9, 1969. He completed a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at the University of Cooperative Education Stuttgart in 1992 and obtained a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, United States, in 2005. Starting in 1992, he acquired his first professional experience as a consultant and controller for German IT service provider SerCon. In 1995, he joined Western Digital Corporation, San José, California, a leading manufacturer of hard disk drives and other data storage products. His first roles at this company were as Business Planning Manager in the Netherlands and then as Director Business Solutions in the United States. In 2000, Nickl was appointed CFO at IT company Converge in the United States. Two years later, he returned to Western Digital where he held a number of finance positions with increasing responsibility. He also headed World Business Operations at this company for a number of years before being promoted to Chief Financial Officer in 2010. In December 2013, Nickl joined ASML in the Netherlands as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Wolfgang Nickl is a German citizen. He is married and has two children.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"