- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
- UV lamps can control strawberry pests
- "We strive to make raspberries an affordable fruit for more customers"
- US (NY): Owners of Rockland farm say town unexpectedly closed one of their greenhouses
- CAN (ALB): Greenhouse moving to new owner, but land still for sale
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Wolfgang Nickl named new CFO at Bayer
Nickl has already been the CFO of several companies in the United States and the Netherlands. He is currently Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at ASML N.V., Veldhoven, Netherlands, which is the world’s leading supplier of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. “In Wolfgang Nickl, we are pleased to have found a successful manager with a proven track record in the field of finance and many years of experience abroad,” said Werner Wenning, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Bayer AG. “We wish him every success in his new role.”
Wolfgang Nickl was born in Hechingen, Germany, on May 9, 1969. He completed a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at the University of Cooperative Education Stuttgart in 1992 and obtained a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, United States, in 2005. Starting in 1992, he acquired his first professional experience as a consultant and controller for German IT service provider SerCon. In 1995, he joined Western Digital Corporation, San José, California, a leading manufacturer of hard disk drives and other data storage products. His first roles at this company were as Business Planning Manager in the Netherlands and then as Director Business Solutions in the United States. In 2000, Nickl was appointed CFO at IT company Converge in the United States. Two years later, he returned to Western Digital where he held a number of finance positions with increasing responsibility. He also headed World Business Operations at this company for a number of years before being promoted to Chief Financial Officer in 2010. In December 2013, Nickl joined ASML in the Netherlands as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Wolfgang Nickl is a German citizen. He is married and has two children.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Angello Solarelli marketed as a healthy snack
- 2022-11-30 UbiQD launches two new greenhouse film products
- 2022-11-30 CAN (ALB): Greenhouse moving to new owner, but land still for sale
- 2022-11-30 Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
- 2022-11-30 "We are now in a position to supply German goods for the early Easter business"
- 2022-11-30 Seaweed grower seeks greenhouse: "The hardest part is already on board"
- 2022-11-30 Jamaica: Youth for Excellence to Host Symposia in Grants Pen and Rose Town
- 2022-11-30 Nouryon announces stake in AGEYE technologies
- 2022-11-30 Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- 2022-11-30 France: dynamic demand for dried herb bouquets
- 2022-11-29 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-29 Romanian company Microgreens believes in 'micro greenhouses'
- 2022-11-29 J. Huete International builds high-tech greenhouse for seed research in South America
- 2022-11-29 AI-enabled farming to reach 500,000 smallholder farmers in Asia
- 2022-11-29 Dutch geothermal project gets new buyer
- 2022-11-29 Delphy Japan opens new office
- 2022-11-29 NZ: Return of the watermelon
- 2022-11-29 Canada: Lethbridge College researchers to give tour of Brooks greenhouse facility
- 2022-11-29 AUSVEG welcomes new Directors as Victorian vegetable grower Bill Bulmer re-elected as Chair
- 2022-11-29 "Almost no Hoogstraten strawberries until March; after that, there may be a surplus"