- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Poland, Kazakhstan strengthen agriculture relations
Minister Krzysztof Jurgiel and Ambassador Margulan Baimukhan during their meeting at the MARD
Minister Jurgiel congratulated Ambassador Margulan Baimukhan on having started his diplomatic mission in Poland in June and also confirmed the willingness to collaborate for the purpose of intensifying cooperation.
The Ambassador stressed that he was ready to actively support the process of strengthening economic relations with Poland, in particular in relation to the agricultural sector.
Krzysztof Jurgiel admitted that cooperation would be intensified thanks to the Memorandum on cooperation in the field of agriculture, signed the previous years during the visit of President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, to Poland.
With satisfaction, the interlocutors noted this year’s visit of the Kazakh delegation interested in Polish experience in adaptation of agriculture to the international standards, including the issues of trade in agricultural land. The Minister also expressed his hope on support on the part of Ambassador Baimukhan with respect to abolishing restrictions in access for certain agricultural commodities from Poland to the Kazakh market.
The Head of the Polish Ministry of Agriculture also raised the issue of the visit of the Polish delegation headed by President Andrzej Duda to Astana where the International Exhibition EXPO 2017 is currently being held. The visit is scheduled for September. The Minister informed that the activities related to the presence of Poland at EXPO involved the representatives of the Polish Ministry of Agriculture, who on 7 September, during the National Day of Poland, would promote Polish high-quality food.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 Spanish zucchini exports decrease by 18%
- 2023-09-27 Digitalization of the Spanish agricultural sector
- 2023-09-27 Nigerian tomato growers aim for decentralized production
- 2023-09-27 "Shoppers may pay 50% more for tomatoes if the US puts duties on Mexican tomatoes"
- 2023-09-26 97% of Mexican berries go to the United States and Canada
- 2023-09-26 "Shift from tomatoes to other fruiting vegetables due to risk of ToBRFV"
- 2023-09-26 Fruit and vegetable exports Vietnam set for a record $5 billion this year
- 2023-09-26 Stable market ahead expected for Thai Chili peppers
- 2023-09-26 Production dip prompts price hike for loose tomatoes
- 2023-09-26 Azura Group and Foundation donating €1.5m to Moroccan earthquake relief fund
- 2023-09-25 NASA’s record-breaking astronaut: scientific highlights of Frank Rubio’s year in space
- 2023-09-25 Government in Morocco approves 5% minimum wage increase
- 2023-09-25 Australians are still throwing away too many vegetables
- 2023-09-25 Satisfactory market for Sicilian organic tomatoes in Germany
- 2023-09-25 Microgreens are increasingly popular
- 2023-09-22 What is biofortification?
- 2023-09-22 Seeds shortage delays the Moroccan pepper season
- 2023-09-22 Trinidad and Tobago will face sweet pepper shortage, with prices going up
- 2023-09-22 Raspberry grower predicts biggest season yet out of Central Mexico
- 2023-09-22 Glastuinbouw Nederland after Prinsjesdag Budget: New measures mark the end for many growers