- Grower Manager Fresh Produce
- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- Conventional and organic: greenhouse grower does it all
World of Westland:
Netherlands: Smiemans to build 'WOW' glass construction
Smiemans starts in mid-March with the glass construction with a surface of 4.520m2. The glass roof is 12.30 meters high, this is high enough for two floors with shared facilities for ± 300 guests, such as an auditorium, meeting rooms, flexible workstations and a restaurant.
Several companies are going to use these facilities, some are also going to settle there. Next to the glass building a school and greenhouses for research will be built which will lead to innovation 365 days a year.
The projects of Smiemans are often abroad, this time close by in its own region Westland.
For more information:
2670 AC Naaldwijk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-07 Greenhouses that tell you how they are doing: Can you imagine?
- 2023-02-07 US: Amazon backed greenhouse starts selling via Amazon Fresh
- 2023-02-06 Russian growers supported with lease contracts
- 2023-02-03 Restart for bankrupt 30MHZ within Sobolt group
- 2023-02-03 Managing the greenhouse from the cloud: opportunities with SaaS
- 2023-02-03 “Everbearers profit from data-driven approach”
- 2023-02-01 Baby vs. teen leaf : what’s the best approach for loose leaf lettuce?
- 2023-02-01 Dutch bell pepper grower installs 20MW electrode boiler
- 2023-01-31 Why irrigation and nutrients should be well distributed in substrate bags
- 2023-01-31 Measuring flesh firmness has never been easier for cherries and blueberries
- 2023-01-30 "Ultrapure peroxide leads to lower plant mortality and increased disease control"
- 2023-01-26 "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-19 Energy saving potential with new farm management system SBE
- 2023-01-18 New solar panels show growers the light
- 2023-01-16 The influence of wind load on greenhouses and prevention points
- 2023-01-11 “20 percent more fruit with our 2LEVEL cultivation system”
- 2023-01-11 CAN (ON): Researcher using technology to improve sustainability of indoor farming
- 2023-01-11 Tech solutions bring agriculture alive near hyper-saline Dead Sea
- 2023-01-11 “No worries about accumulating sodium concentrations”