- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
World of Westland:
Netherlands: Smiemans to build 'WOW' glass construction
Smiemans starts in mid-March with the glass construction with a surface of 4.520m2. The glass roof is 12.30 meters high, this is high enough for two floors with shared facilities for ± 300 guests, such as an auditorium, meeting rooms, flexible workstations and a restaurant.
Several companies are going to use these facilities, some are also going to settle there. Next to the glass building a school and greenhouses for research will be built which will lead to innovation 365 days a year.
The projects of Smiemans are often abroad, this time close by in its own region Westland.
For more information:
2670 AC Naaldwijk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 New narrow spraying machine with a large wingspan
- 2022-01-20 3 tips for setting up a valuable PAR dashboard
- 2022-01-19 How your plants’ behaviour changes during different crop life cycle stages
- 2022-01-17 "I did not want to give up on my independence"
- 2022-01-14 Japan: 5G project launched to help remote inexperienced farmers
- 2022-01-12 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-11 Canadia partnership to help growers detect plant pathogens
- 2022-01-07 "The average grower loses 30% of his crop because of poor air quality"
- 2022-01-07 Use your LEGO to build a cucumber house
- 2022-01-03 Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- 2022-01-03 "Digital workflow saves up to 800 paper slips a week"
- 2022-01-03 “There’s no extra work to get ready for audits; I just print out the report and I’m done”
- 2021-12-24 Atrium Agri continues acquisition path with a series of take-overs
- 2021-12-24 "A greenhouse alone is not going to be enough'"
- 2021-12-23 Binding pallets safely with the Reisopack 2830
- 2021-12-23 "We want to make Herb.ERT interesting for any kitchen"
- 2021-12-23 Constructing a mini tunnel?
- 2021-12-21 Bama joins in research to increase Norwegian greenhouse production
- 2021-12-21 "A dehumidifier is one of the quickest and cheapest ways to reduce greenhouse energy consumption"
- 2021-12-21 Japanese agritech startup partners with Green-PEAK IT in the Netherlands