- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
FoodTechHolland the aftermovie
A consortium of Dutch agro-food companies, supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the Partners for International Business program, has been working together to explore and innovate Indian agro-food value chains. Activities such as fairs, impact tours, exchange programs, demonstrations project and feasibility studies have been organized.
Dutch knowledge and innovation has been transferred into different sectors: bakery, fruit & vegetables, meat & fish, cooling and education. In this movie, three of the FTH partners share their lessons learned and experiences in India.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 New growing system lets you grow 'on the lid of the container'
- 2023-09-28 Technologies in development for radish cultivation in vertical farms
- 2023-09-28 Caeli unit can now ventilate and dehumidify existing greenhouses
- 2023-09-26 "The investment in the vertical farming area is really growing, even when so many people will think differently"
- 2023-09-26 Israeli company introduces new tech as bees struggle to pollinate
- 2023-09-26 “With greenhouse cucumbers, it’s tricky to get the water balance right"
- 2023-09-25 Fostering beneficial fungi in crops from recent PhD research
- 2023-09-21 Auction with various applications for the fruit and vegetables industry
- 2023-09-21 Denmark: Seasony obtains grant to create image recognition algorithms
- 2023-09-21 SaniTomato preserves the properties and freshness of tomatoes for longer
- 2023-09-19 Growing interest and attention to regenerative agriculture practices are driving new research
- 2023-09-19 Why crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-09-19 New Crop-Scanner offers improved scouting and advice
- 2023-09-19 Modeling: a tool for taking the guesswork out of growing
- 2023-09-18 New harvesters for produce destined for the fresh-cut industry
- 2023-09-18 New unit allows on-site carbon capture and reutilization for CEA grower
- 2023-09-18 Sensor development: far-red light for optimal growth
- 2023-09-15 "Growers want to see where limits lie in screen strategies"
- 2023-09-15 Jamaica: Growers encouraged to consider aquaponics
- 2023-09-15 Time for the big clean-up, time for the crop rotation