- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Swedish organic retailer opens outlet in Hong Kong
The Moreganic Sweden shop at Tsim Sha Tsui offers a wide range of organic products based on the KRAV standards, which are among Sweden's official sustainable food labelling standards, according to the Director of Sales of Pear & Carrot Limited, Mr Per Agren.
He said, "Through various distribution channels, we have been supplying Swedish F&B brands in Hong Kong for some years. The city has fast-growing demand for healthy food, and this is partly why we decided to open our first retail outlet here to tap the opportunities."
"Moreganic Sweden also aims to promote Nordic food culture in Hong Kong by introducing more KRAV-labelled brands to increase the choices for people who want healthy food."
Associate Director-General of Investment Promotion Dr Jimmy Chiang said, "Hong Kong as an international city as well as a popular tourist destination in Asia offers a very good platform for overseas companies to raise their brand image and promote their products. I believe Moreganic Sweden will be able to leverage our city’s business advantages to expand in the region."
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-24 The advantages of vertical farming in Ukraine
- 2023-11-06 Ukraine: Business cultivates and sells microgreens and edible flowers
- 2023-10-26 “The State of Organic Growing" keynote presentation
- 2023-10-05 Frank van der Helm: "When considering destructive interventions in cultivation, think carefully about interventions that kill what lives"
- 2023-10-03 Regenerative agriculture and what it means for organic
- 2023-10-03 Growcoon officially approved for organic cultivation in Spain
- 2023-10-02 "Decisions on gene editing regulation in Canada must be made independently"
- 2023-09-29 Two new ed sessions announced for Organic Grower Summit
- 2023-09-04 Educational session on Strengthening Organic Enforcement
- 2023-09-04 Rugby league legend backing Australian Organic Awareness Month
- 2023-07-21 Organic greenhouse grown strawberry launched
- 2023-07-05 A unique aquaponic farm for growing microgreens is developing near Astrakhan
- 2023-06-21 Organic living lettuces in the spotlight
- 2023-06-20 Organic greenhouse grown strawberries will complement field category
- 2023-06-12 Two new papers for organic propagation launched
- 2023-06-05 "A great opportunity to showcase organic produce"