- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
US: Orondis Opti fungicide now registered in premix formulation
Orondis Opti combines the active ingredients found in Orondis and Bravo fungicides into a product that protects crops when they are most actively growing to maximize marketable yields.
“We’ve observed excellent performance in fields that were treated with the Orondis Opti multi-pack this year, and we expect the same consistent, high-level control from the Orondis Opti premix,” said Paul Kuhn, technical product lead, Syngenta.
Oxathiapiprolin is the only active ingredient in FRAC Group U15 and is not cross-resistant to any other fungicide. When combined with the trusted and proven effectiveness of the chlorothalonil component in Orondis Opti, Orondis protects crops against late blight, downy mildew and Phytophthora blights. The combination also provides built-in resistance management when included in a season-long Oomycete disease control program.
“In addition to the excellent control that growers experienced for themselves this year, the Orondis Opti premix formulation will offer enhanced application flexibility and convenience,” said Bernd Druebbisch, fungicide product lead, Syngenta.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-28 Honeydew secretions could be used to manage crop pests
- 2022-09-26 Scientists assess ways to control hazards in produce
- 2022-09-26 RAIF has issued a warning due to the presence of the green stink bug in Almeria's pepper crops
- 2022-09-26 New bio-technological solution that increases crop's self-defense
- 2022-09-23 Spider mites on greenhouse strawberries
- 2022-09-22 Mexican grower detects pests with sniffer dogs
- 2022-09-21 It will take some time for the large-scale promotion of strawberry virus-free seedlings
- 2022-09-20 Pest and disease management for the mushroom industry
- 2022-09-19 BotaniGard and Mycotrol to be distributed by manufacturer Certis Biologicals as of October 2022
- 2022-09-19 New virus detection technology to curb the spread of plant-born pathogens in greenhouses
- 2022-09-16 New predatory midge with potential to control small phytophagous mites
- 2022-09-16 "Our BVT system increased the blueberry yield of Georgian grower"
- 2022-09-16 New pest could decimate Trinidad tomato crops
- 2022-09-15 Japanese government publishes procedure for dealing with spider mites in greenhouses
- 2022-09-14 ToBRFV project examines drain water samples, UV cell phone sanitizer, and powdered milk
- 2022-09-14 Scouting pests and diseases
- 2022-09-13 Chemical-free seed treatment with Plasma Activated Water
- 2022-09-13 New research refines thrips colony management
- 2022-09-13 NZ: Experience of thrip control with predators
- 2022-09-07 Is calcium-guzzling strawberry variety more sensitive to Phytophthora cactorum?