- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Beijing IEDA opens European office in Westland
The European office of AgriGarden was officially opened by Mr. Wang Bo of the Chinese Embassy, Mrs. Wei Ling Ling, director of Beijing IEDA, Arne Weverling Vice Mayor of the city Westland and Chris van Voorden, Head Foreign Investments of Innovation Quarter.
AgriGarden is already collaborating with Dutch universities and companies but wants to further expand this collaboration to develop innovative training programs for the agriculture industry in China and is looking to further co-development products for the Chinese market.
Vice Mayor of the city Westland Arne Weverling: "We are honoured to welcome AgriGarden as a new innovative player with international high level standards. As one of the world’s most important greenhouse horticulture production areas, Westland offers a concentration of state-of-the-art production delivery, trade, distribution and processing companies, all strongly interlinked. Westland companies have all the knowledge and experience needed to feed the world with healthy and tasty vegetables and to supply consumers worldwide with high-quality flowers and plants. AgriGarden enriches our cluster of horticultural related companies."
Vice Mayor of the city Westland, Arne Weverling (center) welcomes Agri Garden in his city. At left is Mrs. Weil Lingling of Beijing IEDA and right is Mr. Wang Bo of the Chinese Embassy.
According to Ms. Wei Lingling, Chairman of Beijing IEDA: “Sino-Dutch cooperation is currently becoming more and more interactive and intensive in many industry sectors. The Netherlands is a very open country with an extremely international economy and the government is very supportive and welcoming to Chinese investors. It is for us the perfect gateway into European markets. The Netherlands has a very strong Horticulture sector and this is especially true for Westland. We feel that it is the best location for AgriGarden to integrate our global resources. We were very grateful for the professional assistance and high level support that we have received from NFIA and InnovationQuarter. Having a subsidiary based in the Netherlands, will bring us more opportunities for our cooperation.”
Arne Weverling, Vice Mayor of the city Westland handed Mrs. Wei Ling Ling, director of Beijing IEDA a special plaque. On the right Chris van Voorden, Director Foreign Investments of InnovationQuarter
Chris van Voorden, Director of the Foreign Investment Team at InnovationQuarter added, “I was very impressed with IEDA’s innovative research facilities and business strategy during my recent visit to China. Beijing IEDA will be valuable addition to the innovative horticulture cluster in our region.”
The business scope of AgriGarden covers factory farming, urban agriculture and city farming. They provide a complete range of services from advisory planning, design, procurement and construction to the daily operation of projects. Recently sub-brand ‘LeafIN’ was founded, which may influence how people eat and live in China by implementing the all-in-one concept of urban farming, a restaurant and a garden center within a shopping mall.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Agrospheres compelets expansion of $25M series B round
- 2023-12-07 Norway: New vertical farm to supply retailer with 110 tons of leafy greens yearly
- 2023-12-07 Jiashan Sino-Dutch Horticulture Innovation Center opened during the horticultural trade mission to China
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district