- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
US: Climate-smart ag seminar slated for Dutch ag minister's visit to UC Davis
His visit will bring together representatives of the two agricultural powerhouses, with the United States ranked as the world’s largest exporter of agricultural products, and the Netherlands — tallying 80 billion euros in annual agricultural exports — ranked second.
On Monday, van Dam will meet with Helene Dillard, dean of the UC Davis College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, and attend a briefing on mosquito research.
Public seminar to examine ag water issues
On Tuesday, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Marjolijn Sonnema, director general agro and nature, and other Dutch officials will participate in a free, public seminar titled “Climate-Smart Agriculture in Times of Water Shortage and Water Quality Challenges.”
The seminar, to be held in the ballroom of the UC Davis Activities and Recreation Center on La Rue Road, grew out of an ongoing partnership in climate-smart agriculture that includes the UC Davis World Food Center, the Consulate General of the Netherlands, California Department of Water Resources and California Department of Food and Agriculture.
The program for the half-day seminar, which will be followed by lunch and networking, is available on the UC Davis World Food Center website. Media and members of the public who plan to attend are asked to RSVP to email@example.com.
Van Dam’s visit follows a visit last year by California Secretary of Agriculture Karen Ross to the Netherlands. At that time, the Netherlands and California agreed to work together on shared objectives, including cooperation in climate smart agriculture and environmental issues.
Source: University of California
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-03 Eighth edition of Seed meets Technology is over
- 2022-09-30 Photo report of Vertifarm 2022
- 2022-09-30 Energy lecture for greenhouse growers with an eye for new technologies
- 2022-09-29 Opportunities and hurdles becoming visible in the market
- 2022-09-29 J. Huete International takes its high-tech greenhouse models to Fruit Attraction
- 2022-09-29 Flemish agriculture and horticulture open house during Agriculture Day
- 2022-09-28 "In these tough times, the strawberry sector must find solutions"
- 2022-09-28 Protected cropping: an open day to explore the latest trends
- 2022-09-27 Join the knowledge hub at Asia Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-09-27 Taiwan fact-finding mission on cold chain for horticulture
- 2022-09-27 Wageningen University organizes course on Postharvest Technology
- 2022-09-26 2022 Canadian Greenhouse Conference takes place next week
- 2022-09-26 Fresh fruit & vegetable industry Virtual Global Sustainability Symposium
- 2022-09-26 France: day 2 of Natexpo 2022
- 2022-09-26 Dutch company presents packaging lines at Business Relation Days
- 2022-09-26 Exploring organic grower challenges and solutions
- 2022-09-26 'Back British Farming Day' rescheduled to Wednesday 2 November
- 2022-09-26 CPMA hosts 2022 semi-annual board of directors meetings
- 2022-09-22 Last day of the Vertical Farming World Congress
- 2022-09-21 Online training course: Tips and tricks for surviving the energy crisis