- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Greenhouse humidity plays a vital role in plant and root health"
- German tomato grower has record production, thanks to crop planning platform's new insights
- "Dynamic lighting allows growers to tune their lights to get maximum yield"
- Studies on weed hosts of tomato brown rugose fruit virus
- UK: Ministers launch push to grow more tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuces
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
CropLogic makes first USA strategic acquisition
Jamie Cairns, Chief Executive Officer of CropLogic, said: "Strategic acquisitions, in addition to existing organic growth, provide CropLogic with immediate market access and acres under management and have always been part of the company’s suite of global market entry strategies.
"Not only will the acquisition provide CropLogic with revenue and immediate access to the lucrative North American agricultural industry, the nature of the business being acquired is such that it will immediately provide the company with a presence and a channel to further the grower and processor relationships in three of the key agricultural states in the USA."
"In this case, we are also lucky to be acquiring a collective 50 years of agronomic experience and expertise represented by the principals alone, who will remain in the business."
"This acquisition ticks many boxes for us and both parties are excited with the plans for the upcoming few years and we consider it demonstrates CropLogic’s ability to execute the company’s international growth strategy."
For more information:
Jamie Cairns, CEO
PO Box 69-250
Tel +64 21 645 445
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-03 A unique launch in the paper packaging arena
- 2022-10-03 New packaging solutions for the global market
- 2022-10-03 Biobest appoints Gerry Huygens as Chief Operations Officer
- 2022-10-03 BioSafe Systems commemorates their leader
- 2022-10-03 US (FL): Aris Horticulture's farms impacted by Hurricane Ian
- 2022-10-03 US (CA): Secretary Ross and Western Cape Minister of Agriculture strengthen agricultural collaboration
- 2022-10-03 "The Kaizen method allows us to improve the percentage of plant utilization and the success of graft attachment"
- 2022-10-03 EFI working with produce companies to launch program in 2023
- 2022-10-03 "In the 5th anniversary of entering China, we have done a lot of things"
- 2022-09-30 More strawberries and less plastics: Hydroponic Systems' new solution
- 2022-09-30 US (MD): Governor announces launch of cover crop program supporting urban agriculture
- 2022-09-30 Ardent partners with growers on regenerative ag
- 2022-09-30 Basil grown especially for pesto
- 2022-09-30 Horti Experience 2022 focused on international knowledge sharing
- 2022-09-30 Tas Tomatoes declared bankrupt, trustee investigates
- 2022-09-29 Pinduoduo shares “tech for agri” vision at G20 global forum on digital agriculture
- 2022-09-29 "Due to the drought, we are facing crop losses of 30% in the fall harvest"
- 2022-09-29 Horticultural wholesaler celebrates 40 years and looks ahead to the next forty
- 2022-09-29 Karin Tifft joins team of expert horticulturists at IUNU
- 2022-09-29 Hort Americas expands to Canada