- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
CropLogic makes first USA strategic acquisition
Jamie Cairns, Chief Executive Officer of CropLogic, said: "Strategic acquisitions, in addition to existing organic growth, provide CropLogic with immediate market access and acres under management and have always been part of the company’s suite of global market entry strategies.
"Not only will the acquisition provide CropLogic with revenue and immediate access to the lucrative North American agricultural industry, the nature of the business being acquired is such that it will immediately provide the company with a presence and a channel to further the grower and processor relationships in three of the key agricultural states in the USA."
"In this case, we are also lucky to be acquiring a collective 50 years of agronomic experience and expertise represented by the principals alone, who will remain in the business."
"This acquisition ticks many boxes for us and both parties are excited with the plans for the upcoming few years and we consider it demonstrates CropLogic’s ability to execute the company’s international growth strategy."
For more information:
Jamie Cairns, CEO
PO Box 69-250
Tel +64 21 645 445
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"